|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Flash (Magical)||Light Radius||Blind Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|25||1237%||1579%||500||650||8 Seconds||10 Seconds||150 MP||14 Seconds|
|Character Level||Flash (Magical)|
|Killing Blow (1) Photon Flare||Reversed Photon Flare|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|34||Skill effect's duration increased to 120%||9.6 Seconds||12 Seconds||43|| MP Usage decreased to 70%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|105 MP||21 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Players in PvP who are hit by Photon Flare will have their screen whitened for a few seconds.
- Monsters will lose sight of any targets denoted by a question mark above their heads.
- Raven's core shield cancels the blinding effect from this skill.
- Although the damage is fairly weak compared to other 200MP skill, it can be useful against flying mobs like Wyvern at 6-1 since it can be used in mid-air.
- Photon Flare is helpful in Henir's Time and Space by impairing many bosses' movements and attacks. Nasod King and Karis' True Form are not affected by this.
- The duration of Photon Flare's blind de-buff is reduced based on the distance the target is away from Eve. Blind duration is a minimum of half of the indicated duration if hit at furthest range from Eve. To achieve the indicated blind duration, use Photon Flare at point blank.
- 03/29/2012 KR
- MP usage decreased from 200 MP to 150 MP.
- Damage increased. (For Lv5, from 1006% to 1019%(Awaken 1542% to 1562%))
- 05/15/2014 KR
- Debuff is affected by Light Resistance now.
- 08/11/2016 KR
- Debuff duration error when Light Resistance is more than 400 fixed.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
|South Korea||포톤 플레어||Photon Flare|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||光子耀斑||Photon Solar Flare|
|France||Éclair lumineux||Luminous Flash|
|Code: Electra Skills|