|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
| [Special Active: Strength] Emits nature energy to restrain surrounding enemies then spreads deadly poison.
Targets receive additional damage if there's 2 or less targets.
| NF Consumption Skill
|Night Watcher : Transcendent||90|
|Character Level||Lethal Poison (Physical)||Max Hits||Dryad's Fury Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|90||616%||184.8%||5||3 Seconds||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Character Level||Lethal Poison (Physical)|
Tips and Details
- The traps are set on all targets close to Rena, including objects like chests and doors.
- No traps are set if there's nothing around Rena.
- This skill deals splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- The number of traps set is unlimited.
- Dryad's Fury duration can be reduced with Nature resistance.
- This skill prevents enemies from falling after being launched in the air (in PvE and PvP) and when they jump or fly (only in PvE).
- This skill can sometimes stop you and your party members from moving or even deal damage to your party when used in very densely packed groups of mobs.
- 07/28/2016 KR
- Additional damage when 2 or less targets increased.
- 10/13/2016 (KR) / 11/23/2016 (NA)
- Basic Damage decreased.
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
|Transcendence Night Watcher Skills|