|Idioma:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Nombre||Rose (Anna Testarossa)|
|Arma||Cañones de mano, revolver, mosquetes, autoguns
|Árbol de clases||Rose > Gran Calibre > Vanguardia|
|Fecha de lanzamiento||31 de diciembre de 2015|
Raze everything down!!
Storm Trooper utilizes a giant arsenal of heavy weaponry. The weaponry ranges from grenade launchers, gravity cannons, flame throwers, and many more. Her largest weapon would be the OR-DX, as shown in her artwork and it is used to raze down everything. Because of its destructive powers, the destruction caused is said to be similar to the aftermath of a storm.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Heavy Barrel can advance into Storm Trooper. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Storm Trooper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Storm Trooper's Medal .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Gather 30 Nasod Cores from Nasod enemies in any Altera dungeon (4-6 recommended).
- Defeat 4-6 Boss 4 times on Normal Mode or higher (☆).
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 40 reagents from Glitter Necromancers in Feita.
Poster of Heavy Barrel and Storm Trooper shown during their release.
- Storm Trooper is based on the Storm Trooper Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Similar to Noblesse, her skill cut-in is a reference to her starting pose.
|South Korea||스톰 트루퍼||Storm Trooper|