||Crow Rider - After Raven had broken free of the Nasod's control, they decided to make a huge mechanical version of him, copying his attacks, skills, all with additional equipment to make him even more lethal.
- Slash: Crow Rider will prepare himself the perform a single slash. If he hits, he'll perform a second slash.
- Jump Slash: While in the air they can extend their sword much like Raven's ^Z.
- Maximum Cannon: Stretching his Nasod Arm, Raven unleashes a spinning fume of fire straight at you, dealing heavy damage.
- Cannon Blade: Stretching his Nasod Arm, Raven unleashes a a giant fireball that deals tremendous damage.
- Power Assault: Crow Rider rushes towards you at high speeds, destroying everything in his path. Like Maximum Cannon, this one is also upgraded to deal more damage.
- Prototype Summon: After taking enough damage (theoretically 1/3 HP Lost or when he has full MP), Crow Rider escapes via teleport while leaving his minions, Crow Rider Prototypes, to fight you. They are smaller versions of Crow Rider and come in groups (2 in Normal Mode, 3 in Hard, and 4 in Very Hard). However, they are unable to use the Special Actives like the Original. After eliminating all the Prototypes, the Original one drops back into the fight on the right side of the map.