|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
| [Passive] Enhance your staff by encasing it in mana. All staff attacks excluding Special/Hyper Active skills will cause a "Space Impact" effect. |
Fireballs are converted into Energy Balls.
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Activation Chance||MP Gain||Staff Knockdown Rate|
|X||54% Mag. Damage x3|
|XX||54% Mag. Damage x3|
|XXX||42% Mag. Damage x2|
|XXX(X~X)||48% Mag. Damage x2|
|↑X||56% Mag. Damage x2|
|→→XX||108% Mag. Damage x6|
|→→↑XZZ||108% Mag. Damage x6|
Tips and Details
- The energy balls push enemies a lot more than fireballs; spamming them will greatly push the enemies.
- The MP regain doesn't only affect the staff hits, it also affects all hits including special actives.
- Magic Staff works with Active skills like Energy Drain and Energy Wave.
- Magic Staff will cause delays to be canceled, allowing enemies to move freely.
- Magic Staff can also activate elements and Special Attack Effects.
- Magic Staff will activate more than once if more targets are hit and 100% of getting another hit(or even more) if the targets are grouped in same spot which means grouping monsters will make Magic Staff proc more than once on each one, even twice on few of them.
- Magic Staff works similarly to Vibe Shot.
- 03/27/2014 KR
- Fixed damage display error.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Added effect changing basic command to Starball, apart from Magical Makeup.
- 08/13/2015 KR
- Activation Chance now adjusted according to skill level.
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- MP Gain Increase effect added.
- Staff Knockdown Rate Decrease effect added.
- 11/03/2016 (KR) / 11/23/2016 (NA)
- Activation Chance decreased.
|South Korea||마력의 지팡이||Magical Staff|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||魔力法杖||Magical Staff|
|France||Baguette magique||Magical Staff|
|Dimension Witch Skills|