|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Fire a vibrating arrow by using a secret technique. Arrow commands and Active skills have a 15% chance to cause a vibration damage, and they recover more MP.|
|Skill Level||Character Level|| Chance Of
| MP Gain
| Max Number|
Tips and Details
- The vibrations do not generate MP for Rena. However, they do generate MP for the opponent.
- The vibrations add to Rena's awakening gauge like a regular hit.
- The vibrations cannot trigger elemental effects on weapons.
- The vibration will gain the damage boost from Arrow Mastery.
- The shot that activates the vibration and the vibration itself will have a 100% chance of being 'strong'.
- When used with Siege , the vibrations will often occur multiple times in a row per proc due to hit mechanics.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Vibe Shot now also increases MP gain on hits. Similar effect to Nature's Sense but half the effectiveness.
- 06/25/2014 NA
- Vibe Shot damage fixed to deal the damage written.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Chance of Effect decreased.
- MP Regen when Hit decreased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Hitstun increased.
- Damage increased.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Tooltip error fixed.
|South Korea||신동 사격||Vibration Shot|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||震动射击||Vibrating Shot|
|France||Flèche vibrante||Vibrating Arrow|
|United Kingdom||Vibrating Arrow|
|Grand Archer Skills|