|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Able to Re-Awaken yourself while in Awakening, consuming 1 Awakening bead upon use. Re-Awakening recovers the core to maximum charge.|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Reckless Fist||60||Expert Training Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Magic Attack Increase||Awk. Charge Speed||Awk. Duration Decrease||Re-Awaken Duration|
Tips and Details
- You can Re-Awaken during Parrying (when you block frontal attack with the core while awakened).
- You will lose all of your Awakening Orbs(and the total duration you're suppose to get) if you picked up Awakening Potion or triggered Fever while activating.
- The Re-Awakening is treated like a normal Awakening usage, meaning it will trigger Secret Dungeon set buffs (after their cooldown is over).
- If you re-awaken right before your current Awakening runs out, it will consume one bead, but in every other matter treat your Re-Awakening like as if you used all your current beads.
- For example: If you re-awaken as explained above with 3 beads, you will get the duration and lightning aura of a 3-bead-Awakening for the price of one bead.
- Re-Awaken Duration is not affected by Awakening Time stat.
- 10/06/2014 KR
- Fixed issue where awakening timer disappeared when re-awakening when timer hit 0.
- 01/22/2015 (KR) / 02/03 or 10/2015 (Gameforge)
- Fixed bug giving additional awakening time when riding a mount.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Magic Attack Increase decreased.
- Awaken Charge Speed Increase decreased.
- Re-Awakened duration decreased.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Core is fully charged when awakening and reawakening.
- Awakening duration decreased.
|South Korea||??||Spiritualized Fury|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||怒气提升||Fury Enhanced|
|Spain||Cólera superior||cholera top|
|France||Grosse colère||Big Fury|
|United Kingdom||Higher Fury|
|Reckless Fist Skills|