|Commander of Hamel's Defenses|
|NPC Role||Commander of Hamel's Defenses|
|Location||Dawn of Hamel, Temple of Trials|
I wanted to protect Hamel at all cost but... Ran has made me choose...
Chung's father and Hamel's White Colossus. One of Hamel's most respected warriors. During the invasion of the demons, he was corrupted and his armor turned black. His conversion meant a great loss for the Hamel forces.
When Helputt was a child, he, much like his son was a sickly child. However he desired to be strong and despite his weakness and his inability to keep up with the children around him, he kept trying to be strong. He trained his way to becoming "Hamel's White Colossus". He rose up and became the commander of Hamel's defenses and one of the cities most respected figures, as well as the heir to the Seiker family that everybody wanted.
Heir to the Seiker Family
Before Chung was born, Helputt while being the respected guardian of Hamel faced one major complication. He had no heirs. For some time he was unable to have a child to which the Seiker lineage would be passed down to. It wasn't till eventually his son Prince was born. His son born weak and frail, Helputt held off giving his son the guardian stone. While the child was frail and sickly for much of his early life, Helputt did not give up on the young Prince much he didn't give up on himself. When his son was sick, Helputt would tell his son stories and stand by his bedside, calling him by his nickname Chung.
Upon Chung's eighth birthday, Helputt decided to bestow the guardian stone to his son as a lesson of honor and his duty to protect Hamel. Helputt trained his son in their private training grounds, there he displayed a very different personality than he would elsewhere. Helputt became strict and pushed his son to his limits to bring out the guardian he knew was inside his son, however Chung wasn't able to break those limits leaving Helputt a little disappointing but unphased the determination he had in his son. As the time for Chung to call forth his armor and weapon from the guardian stone came closer. Helputt decided to tell Chung a story, the story of a sickly child, one who was weak and could keep up with other children. That the child continued to strive to become stronger no matter what happened and in the end he became a proud guardian of Hamel. He told his son that this child was, Helputt, this was his story. His story determined Chung to never give up.
When the demons invaded Hamel, as the Commander of Hamel's Defenses, Helputt was at the forefront defending Hamel. However things would meet a grinding turn when Lord Rod Ross delivered a message to Helputt. Written by Ran the letter detailed an ultimatum towards Helputt. Ran had control of the Guardian Stone and was going to take complete control over either Helputt or if not, his son Chung. Unwilling to allow his son to suffer such a fate, Helputt reluctantly agreed to Ran's ultimatum and surrendered himself to the demons. Helputt disappeared from the battlefield without a trace, the missing hero was a hard blow to the morale of the Hamel military, even more so once he reappeared. The next time he was seen, he was clad in black armor and was fighting alongside the demons.
With the help of Helputt, Ran stormed the Temple of Water and was able to capture both the Water Priest Avalanche and the Water Priestess Sasha. Controlled like a puppet by Ran, Helputt interrogated the Water Priestess for information about the Water Seal and the "Prophecy of the World's Root". However the Priestess remained silent and the Water Seal's locations remained unknown.
Helputt would be used as a troop for the Demon army and stormed Resiam on the Dawn of Hamel. There he slaughtered anybody who stood in his way and nearly killed his own son Chung. However Chung managed to escaped into Resiam Outskirts where the El Search Party found him.
Temple of Trials
After the events of Hamel, Ran having fled the region and the Water Priestess having returned the area back to normal. Sasha tells the El Search Party of the Temple of Trials, an ancient shrine meant to test guardians of Hamel. She tells that Helputt is being held captive in the shrine, so the El Search Party enter the dungeon hoping to free him. When they arrive, Helputt is being restrained by two Shadow Priests but after the El Search Party intervene is able to break free. Enraged and out of control, Helputt nearly kills all the El Search Party, but with the help of the Water Priestess they manage to escape with their lives. In order to gain the necessary powers to defeat Helputt, the El Search Party go through each of the temple's trials and confront Helputt. After defeating the corrupted guardian, they manage to free him from his captivity. However the reunion is short lived as hordes of demons begin to storm the main hall of the temple. If a courageous final act, Helputt sacrifices himself to safe the El Search Party.
Boss: Fallen Guardian: Helputt
Helputt will appear in Temple of Trials as the dungeon's main boss.
- Iron Paladin Combos: He will use his Destroyer to mimic Chung's combos, such as ZZZX, XXX, XXZX, and Iron Paladin's ZZX.
- Helputt will always have the Land Demolisher buff active passively.
- During his XXZX combo, he will not be in Stoic during the Z portion of the combo.
- Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista: Fires a warhead up and drops down, causing a large explosion.
- Carpet Bombing: Calls for an air strike.
- He can only call one airstrike, unlike Shelling Guardian who can call three.
- Comet Crasher: Fires numerous missiles down.
- Animation is same as that of Deadly Chaser, however he fires faster and with more shots.
- Iron Howling: Release a loud war cry that stuns.
- Pain of Caladbolg: Release a devastating war cry, dealing high damage, does additional damage for every status ailment a player is inflicted with. Tends to be used after Iron Howling.
- The explosion can instantly kill you, as it can do over 400,000 damage and it ignores defense like Chung's version.
- Scare Chase: Fires a red homing missile.
- After the 03/18/2015 KR patch, explosion damage increased, almost similar to Eltrion's missile damage, so it's best to use any special active that gives invincibility frames to avoid being tracked by the missiles.
- Heavy Stance: Sometimes when Helputt is attacked, he will automatically enter heavy stance mode (Will super armor) and he may use a counterattack through his X combo.
- During Heavy Stance, he will temporarily reduce all incoming damage by 99%.
- There are less chances of mistakes being made if Helputt is cornered; once the fight starts, make an effort to push him against a wall.
- You can prevent being targeted by Helputt's Scare Chase if you use a skill with invincibility frames. This is especially necessary if you are going solo. If you use a Special Active with short invincibility frames, be sure that Helputt is out of range from the delay or you risk being targeted after the delay ends.
- Helputt has no Stoic Threshold, making it possible to keep him in an infinite stunlock using attacks with no KD value.
- Helputt wrote the skill note Heavy Blast.
- While possessed by demons, he wrote the skill note Confusion and Scream.
- The side story Boy's Resolve 6 talks about a story between Helputt and Chung.
- It is revealed that Helputt, much like his son Prince, was sick and frail for much of his early life.