|Chieftain of the Trocks|
|NPC Role||Chieftain of the Trocks|
Trock..! So, you're the ones who freed us.. Thank you, Trock!
The leader of the Trock species in Sander. Born of the Behemoth they once lived on the Parugo Mountain where the Behemoth was sealed. However after the war, the Caluso drove the Trocks out and guarded the mountain. Trockta wishes for his tribe to once again live by their place of birth on the Parugo Mountain.
Leader of the Trocks, Karis came to Trockta with promises of giving them power and taking their homeland of Parugo Mountain back. Trockta agreed to Karis's promise and she gave him an amulet. Unknowingly the Dark El amulet allowed Karis to take control of Trockta.
Chapter 15: The Predicted Misunderstanding
Trockta under the control of Karis commander the Trocks to do Karis's bidding. After the El Search Party was able to break Trockta free of his mind control, he told the group about Karis's ploy to take Anduran to Parugo Mountain and awaken the Behemoth. That she had given him an amulet containing the Dark El which she used to mind control him and the other Trocks. With this new information Vapor went post haste to warn the Caluso Tribe that had control over Parugo Mountain.
Boss: Chieftain Trockta
Trockta will appear in Trock's Lair as the dungeon's main boss.
- Swipe: Trockta smacks you with his shaman assistant and cannot interrupted by any attack.
- This move can only interrupt after he swing his shaman assistant，or you can interrupt with Elsword's Counter attack or Little Hsien/Sakra Devanam's Breaking
- Life Drain: Trockta shouts and all players(regardless of position) will be inflicted with Helpless. He then starts absorbing HP from one of them. The Helpless debuff lasts for 6 Seconds.
- This move cannot be interrupted, but it can be shielded against with Wonder Wall.
- This move can be destroyed, keep hitting him with enough damage.
- Soul Shield: Trockta shields himself and summons Rash Iron Trocks to attack. You cannot damage him until you defeat all of the monsters.
- Identified HP thresholds is 25.5 , 15.5 & 5.5 Life bars.
- Dark Pulse: Trockta uses his shaman assistant to shoot a swirling shadow head at you. Trockta usually will use this if you are too far to him.
- Bone Trap: Trockta summons a bone-like cage below you that prevents you from moving. Does substantial damage if his shaman assistant touch Bone Trap.
- This move can easily avoid by double jumping at the right time, if you are high enough in the air the trap will no spawn for you.
- Roughly 250/500 resist to all elements.