|Language:||English • italiano • 中文（简体）|
Commonly known as the PvP NPC, Camilla is the sole way to access the Sparring Lobby. She also sells various items, so long as you have the AP!
I am selling items that can make you stronger! You can buy them with your hard-earned AP! ~ Camila
For items that require AP to purchase, see Camilla's Shop
|For Low-Tier Skill Quest (Basic Training in NA)||Special||20,000|
|For Intermediate-Tier Skill Quest (Intermediate Training in NA)||Special||100,000|
|For High-Tier Skill Quest (Advanced Training in NA)||Special||140,000|
|For Advanced-Tier Skill Quest (Expert Training in NA)||Special||300,000|
"Hey, I want to ask you something. Hehe." ~ Camila
Camilla provides all four Skill Quests to unlock the skills in your skill tree. She also has a few quests to get some basic Skill Notes, as well as daily quests that reward you with Victory Coins. Victory Coins can be exchanged for various temporary PvP items from Camilla's Exchange option.
- Camilla appears in every town except Ruben, standing on a pedestal with flags to either side of her.
- Prior to the Field Update, she also did not appear in Feita.
- Camilla has more options in her Chat menu than any other NPC in the game.
- Most NPCs have four at most, while Camilla has six: Quest, Arena, Sparring, Store, Free Training, and Exchange.
- An ongoing gag is that the Skill Quests that Camilla sends you on are actually errands she is too lazy to do herself.
- Another is that her quests are known to be the most frustrating and some calling her quests "trolling" instead of training.
- While never actually stated, Camilla may very well be an employee of COBO Services.
- Camilla wrote the skill note Endless Beatdown.