|Language:||English • español • polski • 中文（简体）|
Magic Wardrobe is a feature that allows you to customize the look of your avatar, without affecting your stats.
The Magic Wardrobe enables you to register wearable items into a wardrobe, allowing you to wear them as cosmetic overrides over your actual gear. This allows you to freely customize your appearance, without altering your stats or item effects. Looks applied through the wardrobe are purely cosmetic, and do not add any additional stats or effects while applied.
How to use the Magic Wardrobe
The Magic Wardrobe can be opened using the Magic Wardrobe button in your inventory. Within the interface, you have the option to Store Look, and Apply Look, as well as browse through your respective character's collection of available looks.
To begin using the wardrobe, you must first store items that you wish to use by clicking [Store Look], then on the costume or accessory of your choice to add to the wardrobe. Upon doing so, the item will be lit up in your wardrobe list, and will be available to wear by all applicable characters on your account, and a coat hanger icon will be applied. Stored items will still be available in your inventory to equip.
After storing items in the wardrobe, you may now apply them as cosmetic overrides to your equipment, as long as your equipped items in the chosen slots have the coat hanger icon as well. Select the item(s) you wish to apply, click [Apply Look], then select the slot on your character in the interface that you wish to apply the look to.
Limitations & Exceptions
- Any items that have the coat hanger icon on them, cannot be sold or traded.
- They can still be freely exchanged through shared bank, however.
- Coat hanger items can be dismantled for items, including a chance to acquire Purified El Shards, and Sage Stones.
- Stored looks are not deleted from your wardrobe, even after dismantling/discarding.
- Coat hanger items cannot be reverted back to their original state (KR only.)
- Servers outside of KR may purchase Hanger Removal Contracts from the Item Mall to revert items back to their original state.
- Character-specific items may only be applied to that respective character (ex: Raven items can only be applied to Ravens.)
Items that can be registered
- PvP/PvE/Boss drop/Cube set equipment and accessories, Event costumes. (KR only)
- Item Mall costumes, Ice Burner costumes, and accessories. (All servers)
- Timed, (Old), unidentified, sealed or locked items, promotion avatars, rings and necklace accessories cannot be registered.
- Necklaces and Rings that are visible on your avatar can be registered.
Upon its initial international release, the Magic Wardrobe system in servers outside KR was vastly different. Only a small number of currently available Item Mall items were allowed to be registered to the wardrobe, while accessories, and all other costumes were not. It was later addressed by GM Srirachalada on the forums, that the Magic Wardrobe system would be receiving incremental updates over time, to further expand its capabilities closer to that of KR's. Hanger Removal Contracts were also added to non-KR servers, to help remedy potential economic issues due to the Magic Wardrobe system, by allowing players to revert their items.
- 06/26/2014 (KR) / 04/26/2017 (NA)
- Magic Wardrobe released.