Field Boss Raid
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Field Boss Raid|
|City in the Sky||Fahrmann's Peak|
How to enter Raid Boss Field
- After hunting certain amount of monsters in Hamel and Sander's fields, the "Gate of Time" open. The Highlighted blue text is the area where the Gate is located.
- When the Gate of Time opens, a notice can be seen by people in both fields and towns. However, people in Sparring or dungeons won't see any message.
- You can use the Gate of Time opening notice to see which field boss battle you can enter.
- Gate of Time remains open for 15 minutes before disappearing.
- Dungeon and PvP queuing is cancelled when entering the Gate of Time.
- After entering the boss field, you have to wait 20 minutes before re-entering.
- You can exit the boss field during the battle. This, however, won't let you enter inside the portal again, forcing you to wait for the next portal.
- If there's more than one minute left, the limit of players fighting the boss hasn't been reached and the boss' health isn't below 10 bars, you can enter mid-battle.
- You will not receive any items if you enter the Raid without any Stamina.
Battle with the Raid Boss
- Maximum of 12 people can enter the Gate of Time into the Boss field.
- When Boss field is full with 12 people, new boss field is created.
- First character to enter the boss field can see the Giant boss emerging.
- There is 12 minute time limit for the Giant Boss. When the time limit is up, the boss will retreat.
Gate of Time limit
- You cannot re-enter for 20 minutes after you've entered once.
- You cannot join mid-battle when Boss's HP is less than 10%.
- You cannot join mid-battle if the time limit is 60 seconds or less.
Raid Boss rewards
- Depending on damage dealt by you, you can acquire following items. Raid Boss Cube, Ancient Iron Stone, and Ancient Guardian Stone.
- If damage contribution is high, you will receive: 6 Raid Boss Cubes, 2 Ancient Iron Stones, and 2 Ancient Guardian Stones.
- If damage contribution is low, you will receive: 3 Raid Boss Cubes, 1 Ancient Iron Stone, and 1 Ancient Guardian Stone.
In addition, the Raid Boss can drop unique items that can be used to obtain Unique-rare weapons.
|Image||Item Name||How to Obtain||Effect/Uses|
|Ancient Iron Wedge|| Craftable by Glave with the following ingredients:
||Increase Weapon socket slot by 1|
|Ancient Guardian Wedge|| Craftable by Glave with the following ingredients:
||Increase Armor socket slot by 1|
Equipment can only be enhanced by the Wedge once and cannot be reverted once it's applied.