|Language:||English • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
What is Fever?
Fever is a special gauge that fills when in parties. This gauge is found at the top-right corner of your screen. The gauge can be filled up to 100 points. The gauge fills up by one each time you complete a room in a dungeon.
Advantages of Fever
Fever mode is useless when it's not completely filled. However, when it is filled, your party can benefit from:
- Randomly activated Awakening Mode while in dungeons/fields
- If the player is already in Awakening Mode, they will receive additional time on their current Awakening. If the player is Add, they will recover DP instead.
- Increased drop rates in dungeons
- Increased chance of Luto appearing in Secret Dungeons
- All mana refilled once activated
Tips and Details
- Fever will activate more frequently if there are more members in the party.
- If a member of the party leaves the group, the Fever gauge will lose some of its points.
- Fever will automatically be filled to 100 points if the party was made via the dungeon queue system.