Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
A comparison showing the range increase.
The Sentimental Point System is a system exclusive to Laby which allows her to enhance her command attacks and certain special actives through the use of these Sentimental Points. When available, Sentimental Points are automatically consumed when Laby uses special actives that use them and when she performs her command attacks, one for each applicable command attack. Laby can regenerate Sentimental Points by using Inner Aurora, entering awakening state, or using her awakening skill.
Special actives enhanced by Sentimental Points receive effects ranging from increased damage to ignoring a percentage of defense, per SP used.
Command attacks strengthened by Sentimental Points receive the following benefits:
- Double Attack Chance +5%
- Ignore Defense 100% (10% in PvP)
- Damage and Range +18%
||Awaken automatically when the awaken gauge is full.|
When the awakening bead is active, you can use a skill by pressing Ctrl.
The target hit by Awakening Skill enters groggy state.
||Sentimental Point Recovery
||3 x [Base Duration] Seconds
Tips and Details
- The moment the awakening bead fills up and you enter awakening mode, you will trigger any "On awakening" effects, such as those from certain titles or set effects, with certain exceptions that will only trigger when using the Awakening Skill:
- The gauge will empty itself upon entering awakening mode, and if the gauge is filled again while still awakened, the duration will stack on top of the remaining awakening duration. 10 Sentimental Points will be recovered every time the gauge is filled.
- Obtaining an Awakening potion will not restore Sentimental Points.
- While the tooltip will always say "Ctrl" to activate the awakening skill, it does use whatever key you have awakening mode mapped to.
- The "Awakening Duration" stat will not have any effect on the maximum duration, which is only increased by the effects of Lesson Learned, Love Nisha, and Like This?.
Sentimental Point Related Skills
- ▼ Skill Freeze removed from Awakening Skill
- ▼ Hitbox duration of Awakening Skill reduced.
- ▼ Double Attack Chance decreased from 10% to 5%.
- ▼ Defense Ignore decreased from 15% to 10%.
- Changed certain "On awakening" related effects to only trigger on using the Awakening Skill.
- ▼ Lose all Sentimental Points when revived.
- ▼ Command Damage and Range Increase decreased.