Dynamo Point System
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
Dynamo Point System
Unlike other characters' awakening, Add's awakening is called Dynamo Configuration Mode (DC Mode).
- When he is not in DC Mode, every hit he does will charge up the DP gauge. When you have at least 100 DP, Add is able to awaken like any other character at the cost of 50 DP (DP consumption reduction will reduce this), dealing 300% magical damage to surrounding targets.
- Some skills use DP instead of MP while some skills use both DP and MP.
- While in DC mode, his stance and dynamos will be changed. Every hit he does will decrease the gauge. Pressing awaken hot key again will deactivate DC mode. Like awakening, Add will gain a damage boost when in DC Mode.
- The gauge is not affected by mount attacks.
- Going into DC mode will give it a cooldown of 5 seconds. A timer will appear where the letters "DP" are.
- During DC Mode, DP is continually gained at a rate of 5 DP per second in PvE. DP will not be continually gained in PvP.
- If you obtain a awakening potion in dungeons, instead of awakening, the DP gauge will increase.
- This also applies when Fever triggers.
- Unlike a normal awakening, when Add goes into DC mode, the screen will not freeze.
- Add does, however, gain momentary invincibility.
- When in DC mode, some skills that use DP will use only 20% of the required amount, whereas some skills that recover DP when he is in Normal Mode won't recover DP in DC mode.
- Different job advancements will have different DC mode poses.
- When going into DC mode, enemies surrounding you will be damaged.
Benefits of DC mode:
- The standard 20% damage increase from awakening mode.
- Able to execute Nasod Armor combo extensions depending on the job advancement.
- Nasod Armor combo extensions have no knockdown value.
- Able to reduce the usage of DP to 20% for a skill which uses DP.
Dynamo Mutation Points
Every 5 seconds (10 in PvP) without using a skill, Add will have 1 Dynamo Mutation Point added to the slots below his portrait. When Add goes into Dynamo Configuration mode, he will completely refill his Dynamo Mutation Point slots. Dynamo Mutation Points are used to power up his skills. Skills will only be boosted if Add is in Dynamo Configuration mode.
Skills that use Dynamo Mutation Points
Specialization (Not available anymore)