This life that they saved was not just my own, so I could not afford to stand back.
[A mercenary that uses the Nasod Arm as a weapon]
- Main Article: Overheat
Some of this path commands and skills are affected by Overheat. Overheat allows you to drain a percentage of a command or skill's damage from your HP to provide you with a buff that increases your attack power for a short while.
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A warrior that incinerate his enemies with flames from his Nasod Arm.
A strategist who understands that his Nasod Arm is a weapon, and use it to his advantage.
He prefers versatile fighting style that he learned from his mercenary days.
He is capable of blasting fireballs and igniting deadly explosives with his Nasod Arm.
With the Overheat system, he sacrifices his body to push his attack power over the limit.
용병단 시절부터 몸에 익힌 실전 전투를 지향하는 레이븐. 자신의 몸이 나소드로 개조된 이후에도 그 생각은 변하지 않는다. 나소드 핸드 또한 자신의 무기로 받아들여 약간의 개조를 거친 뒤, 공격 대상에게 막대한 피해를 입힐 수 있는 화염탄을 발사할 수 있도록 만든다. 사용을 거듭할 수록 쉽게 과열되어 부담이 커지는 구조이지만 효과는 탁월할 것이다. 레이븐은 살아남은 자신의 목숨을 속죄를 위해 사용하기로 결심하며 나소드 핸드를 이용한 실전 전투의 대가이자 지략가로 다시 태어난다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Weapon Taker can job advance to a Veteran Commander.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Damage is calculated before the 5% Overheat buff.
: Damage is calculated without Overheat Mode Activated!.
: Damage is calculated without Awakened Will: Veteran Commander.
: Damage is calculated before Master of Warfare.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Referencing the class name, Raven sees this Nasod arm as a weapon, rather than a part of himself. Unlike Over Taker, who let the arm naturally evolve by itself, Weapon Taker chooses to personally upgrade his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him.
- Weapon Taker's promotional blade is designed to resemble a gunblade and includes both a trigger and stock. This, however, serves no gameplay purpose.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.
- During S1 PvP, many moves depleted HP in values where you'd have to be careful of which moves you decided to overheat.
- Before the Overheat revamp, you could actually kill yourself by using Overheat.
- Weapon Taker notably had many changes to his combos upon release compared to his original teaser trailer.