|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
In Elsword, the bank is a separate storage that can be accessed by all players in towns.
The bank can be accessed by talking to Luriel in any town. The bank acts as a separate storage where players can deposit any items into it and withdraw it at any time. The bank can only store items and can not be used to store any forms of currency.
At the beginning, the bank will possess 8 available spaces. Additional spaces can be purchased from the Item Mall through Membership Cards. Using them will unlock 8 additional spaces in the bank, up to 48 spaces. These Membership Cards will apply immediately after purchase and will only apply to the character that made the purchase. It will not upgrade the banks of all characters within the same account. Upgrading the banks of other characters will require additional purchases.
At the bottom of the bank, there is a drop-down menu where the player can view the bank of other characters within the same account. However, this only allows the player to view the other banks. They will not be able to withdraw or deposit any items through this menu.
The shared bank is a separate bank that is shared between all characters within the same account. In order to activate the shared bank, the Cobo's Shared Bank Open Ticket must be purchased from the Item Mall for 1260 K-Ching. After activating it, the Shared Bank will become available with 8 spaces.
To expand the shared bank, Membership Cards must be purchased from the Item Mall. Unlike the Membership Cards for the personal bank, these Cards will cost twice as much K-Ching. However, unlike the personal banks, these upgrades only need to be purchased once and do not need to be purchased by multiple characters. The shared bank can be upgraded to a maximum of 48 spaces.
Any item that are deposited into the shared bank can be withdrawn by any character that are linked to the player's account. This can also be used to transfer items between characters with ease and without cost. The shared bank can also transfer items that are normally untradeable. Transferring items will not have any penalty on the status of the item. If a sealed item is transferred through the shared bank, that item will remain sealed and will not affect the amount of Sealing Possible of the item.
In addition to storing items, you can also store ED in the Shared Bank. All characters within the same account will have access to this ED storage and can deposit or withdraw at any time. The maximum amount of ED that can be stored is dependent on the Membership Rank of your Shared Bank.
The Bank Share System can not transfer the following items:
- Guild Coin (as opposed to [Old] Guild Coin)
- Competitor's Coin
- El Reward
- Guardian of Secret Closed Space
- Dimension of Sinister Intent materials, cubes, and entrance tickets
- Amulets from Story quests
- Stamina Potions from Story quests (EU server excluded for characters up to Ain)
- Job Advancement Useful Item Cubes
- Material items from Event Maps
- Time and Space Crystal
- Apocalypse Type - Void Weapon*
- Amethystine Prophecy Equipment and Spectral Amethyst
- Force Skills (Elite, Unique and Legendary rarities only)
- Guild Farm items including Guild Food
- Varnimyr, Rigomor, Pruinaum Accessories
- Varnimyr, Pruinaum Raid Accessories*
- Master Road Accessories Set
- Artifact Accessories
- Flames of Judgement - Demonic Weapon*
- Vestige of Soul - Weapon of Requiem*
- Certain event rewards
- Most non-shareable items contain the prefix [Ariel] in their names while [CoBo] items are usually timed as well.
Not obtainable anymore
- Refined Time and Space Crystal
- Level 80 Henir Equipment (1st ~ 3rd Dimension Sets)
- Apocalypse Type - Void (Proto) Weapon*
- Raid Equipment (Elite and Unique rarities only)
- Raid Materials and Treasure Chest
- Warrior's Victory Medal
*Though when dropped, their cubes can be shared