Upon advancing to Master Class, you will gain an Artifact. Artifacts have four stages, with one passive for each stage. Artifacts gain EXP as you do and will level up when they accumulate enough EXP. When they reach level 10, they will advance to the next stage and reset their level. Each master gives a different type of Artifacts. Unlike Pets, their benefits work in PvP and they can be toggled off as well.
- 1 Growth Stage Passives
- 2 Hidden Power
- 3 Artifact Accessories
- 4 Related Items
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Alternative Names
Growth Stage Passives
|Stage 1||Physical/Magical Attack Power +3%|
|Stage 2||Master Skill Damage +20%|
(+8% in PvP)
|Stage 3||[3 Hidden Power effects]|
|Stage 4||+1 Force Passive Slot|
When an Artifact reaches Growth Stage 3, their third passive will grant them 3 random stat effects. Similar to identifying equipment, these effects can be rerolled for a different set of effects using Master Artifact Hidden Power Scroll.
|All Master Skill Damage Increase||5%~15%|
|Stage 1/2/3/4 Master Skill Damage Increase||5%~15%|
|All Master Skill Cooldown Decrease||6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 18% / 20%|
|Stage 1/2/3/4 Master Skill Cooldown Decrease||6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 18% / 20%|
|All Master Skill Size Increase Not overlapped||6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 18% / 20%|
|Stage 1/2/3/4 Master Skill Size Increase Not overlapped||6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 18% / 20%|
|Physical Attack Increase||100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600|
|Magical Attack Increase||100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600|
|Critical Damage Increase||1%~5%|
|Damage dealt to Boss Monsters||1%~15%|
|Adaptation Increase||1% / 2% / 3%|
|Action Speed Increase||1%~8%|
|Movement Speed Increase||1%~12%|
|Master Artifact EXP Increase||4% / 6% / 8% / 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 18% / 24% / 26% / 28% / 30%|
Artifacts can be equipped with special Artifact Accessories. These accessories can be found as a random drop in Master Road dungeons. There are 5 available slots, two Ring Accessories, one Head Accessory, one Top Piece Accessory, and one Necklace Accessory.
|Stat||Artifact Ring||Artifact Circlet||Artifact Armor||Artifact Necklace|
|Hyper Active Skill Damage Increase||5%~10%||5%~10%||5%~10%|
|All Master Skill Damage Increase||[2 × Growth Stage]%||[2 × Growth Stage]%||[2 × Growth Stage]%|
|All Master Skill Defense Ignore||1%~5%|
|Stage 1/2/3/4 Master Skill Damage Increase||1%~5%||3%~8%||3%~8% (only Stage 2 and 3)||3%~8%|
|Stage 1/2/3/4 Master Skill Cooldown Decrease||3%~8%|
|Stage 1/2/3/4 Master Skill MP Cost Decrease||3%~8%|
|Critical Damage Increase||1%~5%|
|Max HP Increase||8%~12%|
|All Element Resistance Increase||30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50|
|Image||Item Name||How to Obtain||Effect|
|Master Artifact EXP Potion
(마스터 아티팩트 경험치 포션)
|Events||Acquire Artifact EXP upon use. Can only be used on Artifact stages 1 and 2.|
|Master Artifact Hidden Power Scroll
(축복받은 마스터 아티팩트 잠재능력 주문서)
|Master Road Dungeon Random Drop
Item Mall Purchase
|Re-roll Hidden Power effects|
|Crystal of Courage
|Dismantle Artifact Accessory||Can be traded for Master Artifact Hidden Power Scroll at Denif.|
|Artifact Level Up Scroll
(아티팩트 레벨업 주문서)
|Only exists in the database||Level up Artifact Level by 1. Can only be used on Artifact stages 1 and 2.|
|Artifact EXP Medal
(아티팩트 경험치 메달)
|Only exists in the database|
- The background of the Artifact window will display the sigil of their corresponding master.
- Aside from the obvious differences in color scheme, all artifacts wear an accessory based on the class they are for.
- Gaia's Artifact is likely based on the Celtic god Cernunnos, which the English town of Cerne Abbas also gets its name from. It is usually seen as a god of nature and animals and is associated with stags.
- While Cerne is pronounced officially with a K, many people pronounce it with an S, leading to the 세르네 (Serne) version of the word in Korean also seeing use alongside the official 케른 (Kern).
- Rosso's Artifact is likely based on the East Slavic Simargl, a mythical creature that is depicted as a winged dog or lion cloaked in flames, though little else is known about its origins.
- Its Korean name is as of yet uncertain, due to the many translations possible, all with their own distinct origins. The NA server's name is a modernized spelling of the name Alice, meaning "of a noble kind".
- Ventus's Artifact is based on the mythical griffin, a winged lion-like creature with an eagle's head.
- As L and R are interchangeable in Korean, the name itself is likely the Turkish name, which can be traced all the way back to the Levant, a historical area in the Middle East. People from this area were referred to as Leventis by the Greek, meaning "handsome" or "courageous man", but also has more unruly connotations in Italian, matching Ventus's appearance and flamboyant behavior. When spelled with an R instead, it could also mean the French word "rêvent", a form of the verb "to dream".
- Denif's Artifact is based on a sea serpent, a type of dragon or snake-like creature that appears in various mythologies.
- It is named after Lake Baikal, the largest freshwater lake in the world and both the deepest and oldest lake in general, fitting Denif's age and wisdom. The word itself originates from the Mongolian word for "natural lake".
- Adrian's Artifact is a Nasod based on the mythical wyvern, a bipedal dragon often depicted with a long, barbed tail.
- It is named after the French word for "chart"/"map", often used in both computing and topology in reference to a coordinate map.
- Hernia's Artifact is named after a short hymn of praises to God, used in various forms of Christian worship. The NA version "translated" the name to make it more German-sounding to match Ain's skills, but Dachsologie has no meaning. The correct German would simply be "Doxologie".
- Master Artifacts are creatures sometimes created from the El during the Harmony Festival. These creatures have been debated whether or not they are actually living beings, but they are capable of following a master and will grow alongside them.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||塞尔娜||Serne|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾丽西娅||Elysia|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黎凡特||Levent|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||贝加尔||Baikal|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||卡特||Carte|