|Language:||English • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
What is Fever?
Fever is a special gauge found at the upper-left corner of your screen. It fills up by one each time your party completes a room in a dungeon, up to a maximum of 100 points.
Advantages of Fever
When your fever gauge is completely full, your party can benefit from the following:
- A random event can trigger while in Dungeons/Fields, which will recover every party member's MP and activate Awakening Mode.
- If the player is already in Awakening Mode, they will receive additional time on their current Awakening (DP recovery on Add).
- Item effects which trigger from Awakening Mode will also be activated, granted the effect is not on cooldown.
- Increased drop rates in dungeons.
- Increased chance of Luto appearing in Secret Dungeons.
Guardian of Secret Closed Space
Guardian of Secret Closed Space is a title that can be obtained by exchanging 300 El Rewards to Ariel. One of the title's effects is the ability to activate Fever upon Awakening. There is a cooldown of 180 seconds to this effect. This effect can only trigger Fever if the player equipped with the title is playing with at least one additional player. This form of Fever can also activate while the Fever gauge is not full.
Tips and Details
- Fever will activate more frequently if there are more members in the party.
- If a member of the party leaves the group, the Fever gauge will lose some of its points.
- Fever will automatically be filled to 100 points if the party was made via the dungeon queue system.