Magical Attack Power Increase (%)
With this power, I will become the light for all Nasods.
[The Queen of Radiant Lights.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Queen of Radiant Lights.
Eve creates 'Code: Sariel' which enables her to utilize the overload from the error that occurs when ever Code: Battle Seraph and her emotion core clashed.
Though her emotion core becomes irreversibly damage from the overload, Eve could not remove the circuit, and rushes towards the battlefield.
“코드 사리엘, 기동.”
시리도록 찬란한 섬광의 나소드 여왕. 순식간에 분출되는 광자 에너지로 적을 소멸시키는 전직.
이브는 배틀 세라프 코드를 해제한 이후, 알 수 없는 오류를 감지해왔다. 아직 점검하지 않은 회로는 오랫동안 기능을 멈추었던 감정 회로뿐.
회로를 분석하려 하자 강력한 부하와 함께 엄청난 에너지가 출력 되었고, 모든 시스템이 강제로 절전되었다. 배틀 세라프 코드가 활성화 될수록 감정 회로와의 충돌이 잦아졌고, 결국 쌓인 오류가 에너지 형태로 방출 된 것이다.
감정 회로를 제거 하는 것이 합리적인 선택이겠지만… ‘… …’
이브는 이 힘을 역으로 이용해, 오류로 인한 과출력을 지속적으로 뿜어내는 ‘사리엘 코드’를 구축한다. 그 패널티로 인해 강제 절전과 시스템 복구를 반복할수록, 이브의 기억 데이터는 조금씩 소실되기 시작했다. 그럼에도 이브는 감정 회로를 제거하지 못한 채 또다시 전장에 뛰어들었다. 충돌 부하를 견디지 못한 감정 회로는 겉잡을 수 없이 손상되기 시작했고 코드 사리엘의 힘은 점점 강대해져 갔다. 주요 스킬
"Code: Sariel, activate."
The Queen of Radiant Light. She destroys her enemies with instant release of photon energy. After Eve unlocks Code: Battle Seraph, she constantly encounters an unknown error. The only area that she did not inspect was her emotion core that she had locked away. When she attempts to analyze the emotion core, enormous amount of energy was unleashed, causing an overload and a system shut down. Every time Code: Battle Seraph was activated, it conflicted with her emotional core, creating brief sparks of energy until the attempt to analyze the emotion core has evidently released the collected energy.
Even though the logical option would be to remove the emotion core...
Using this feature to her advantage, Eve creates 'Code: Sariel' which enables her to utilize the overload from the error constantly. However, releasing this energy repeats the cycle of forced shutdown and system repair, slowly damaging her memory circuit. Even then, Eve cannot bring herself to remove the emotion core and jumps back on the battlefield.
Eventually, her emotion core becomes irreversibly damaged from the overload, but the power of Code: Sariel becomes ever stronger.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Kugel Blitz • Giga Stream • Thousand Star
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Extends Code: Battle Seraph ~ combo by firing a fast electron ball at a downward angle during any of the spins. You will be left in a neutral air position after this is used.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Code: Sariel can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Code: Sariel) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- Sariel is an archangel of death, whose name means "God's Command". He's one of the seven most powerful archangels and is sometimes known as a healing angel.
- As Code: Sariel, Eve maintains a cold and unfeeling demeanor due to her damaging what was left of her emotion core beyond repair.
- Similar to Code: Esencia, the energy halo in Code: Sariel's promotional accessory bears similarities to the energy halos possessed by most 3rd Generation Nasods and Adrian.
- Knight Emperor, Furious Blade, and Code: Sariel are the only classes whose story videos depict the entity from the third job advancement scene.