|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Ara Haan (Chinese: 韓艾拉; pinyin: Hán Àilā)|
|Weapon||Spear, Eun, Phantom Claws|
|Race||Human Spirit Fox|
|ESP Collection||All Elemental Resistances|
|Release Date|| 8 February 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
8 March 2018
22 August 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 19 December 2019
15 January 2020
15 July 2020
Huhu. Now are you ready to play?
[The first fox sage, brought forth by her bond with the holy fox, Eun]
With powerful spells and teamwork with the Millennium Fox,
Ara defeats her enemies with ease.
The first fox sage, born from her bond with the millennium fox. With powerful spells and teamwork with the Millennium Fox, Ara defeats her enemies with ease.
According to the contract she formed with Eun, Ara's contract would end once she finds enough El energy to break Eun's seal, and that day wasn't far off. Although Eun could have easily taken advantage of Ara, Eun decided to wait until she acts because the 'Haan family' were the first humans she thought of positively. They were the first humans she came across who acted with purpose beyond selfish reasons, which made her curious about other humans.
As she watches Ara grow and find her own path with her friends, Eun acknowledges that Ara has something beyond just strength. Out of respect for Ara as the last member of the Haan family, and as a strong individual, Eun offers a new contract. "How about it, would you be willing to accept me as your partner and obtain true strength?" "With you, Eun… I have nothing to be afraid of!" With this new contract, Ara is now capable of using Eun's power to its full potential, her enemies dropping like fallen leaves by her elusive powers.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Mana Drain • Fox Fire • Spell: Necromancy
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Spirit claw damage is calculated before Assimilation.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Shakti can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Shakti) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Phantom Fox: Shadow Possession
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- Shakti is the concept or personification of divine feminine creative power, sometimes referred to as "The Great Divine Mother" in Hinduism.
- Shakti's Korean name 대라(大羅) refers to Shiva, the third member of the Trimurti, a trinity of principal deities in Hindu religion.
- One of Shiva's more common names is Maheśvara ("Great Lord"), which can be written in Chinese as 大自在天 and 摩醯首羅, the latter of which has another secondary notation written as 摩醯濕代羅. The Korean part of her name, 대라 is taken from the last two characters of the Korean transliteration of that secondary notation, written in Korean as 마혜습대라.
- As with Apsara and Devi, the Chinese name is an abbreviation of sorts. Taking the first and last symbol of both versions of Maheśvara (as mentioned above), [大]自在天 + 摩醯首[羅], forms this class's Chinese name, 大羅.
- This doubles as a play on words, as 摩醯首羅 is written in Korean as 마혜수라, the last two characters of which (수라, "Shura") are the name of this path's previous job, Asura.
- Interestingly, the developers could've simply used 代羅 (the ending characters of the previously mentioned secondary notation) as her Chinese name instead of using an abbreviation, as both 大羅 and 代羅 transliterate into 대라.
- Upon advancing to Shakti, the glowing diamond pupils present during Celestial Fox mode will be present in her normal eyes.
- Shakti has the white parts of her hair tied up behind her to resemble fox ears. Naturally, they are replaced with the actual fox ears in Celestial Fox mode.
- The tips of her fox ears in Celestial Fox mode are colored red, matching Eun's color scheme closer than the pure white on her previous advancements.
- While Asura implied that Eun is no longer the main source of Ara's Celestial Fox mode, due to being able to appear physically while in said mode, the artwork for this advancement still suggests that Eun fuses with Ara to trigger the mode instead, making her physical appearances during the mode simply a gameplay-related inconsistency.
- Advancing to the Shakti job labels Ara as the first fox sage, implying that she assimilated knowledge from Eun during their time together.