Ah, no need to make this complicated. All I need to do is burn all of you down!
[The incarnation of fire, surrounding herself with primordial flames]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The incarnation of fire.
Elesis realize she has to take the risk of turning to ashes if she fails, to unleash all her true potential that still lies dormant.
Finally, she becomes fire itself, burning everything down, engulfing them with primordial flame.
“아아~ 복잡하게 생각하는 건 딱 질색이야. 덤벼, 모두 화끈하게 태워주지…!”
태초의 화염을 두른 불꽃의 화신. 불꽃 그 자체가 되어 모든 것을 일순간 태워버리는 전직. 계속되는 강적들과의 전투로 불꽃을 다루는 힘에 능숙해진 엘리시스는 아직 잠재된 자신의 가능성에 대해서 깨닫게 된다.
단순히 힘을 방출하는 것이 아닌, 힘을 담은 그릇의 변화. 불꽃을 주체하지 못하고 재가 되어 사라지는 비극을, 생각해본 적 없다고 하면 거짓일 것이다.
하지만 그 공포를 이겨내고 온전한 힘을 받아들여야 한다는 것을 깨달은 엘리시스는 지금까지의 경험을 토대로 성장한 자신을 믿고, 모든 힘을 해방하기로 결심한다.
‘자, 다시 한 번 타올라 볼까!’
자기 자신이 불꽃 그 자체가 되는 기술을 터득한 엘리시스는 전장을 불태우는 불꽃의 화신으로 거듭나게 된다.
As the incarnation of fire, she becomes fire itself that burns her enemies to ashes.
As Elesis becomes more comfortable using her flames, she begins to think more about her full potential that still lies dormant.
It's a matter of changing how she contains her energy, not just unleashing more power.
Although turning to ashes is a true possibility if she loses control of the flames, Elesis realizes that it is a risk she has to take in order to unlock her true potential.
"Alright, let's fire up!"
Once she unleashed all her potential, Elesis becomes fire itself causing flames on the battlefield that engulfs her enemies.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Infernal Blade • Eternal Fire • Blazing Wing
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Flame Lord can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Flame Lord) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Flame Lord is the only Elesis class to have an Awakening form.
- When you awaken as a Flame Lord, your hair will change to a more fiery version of her normal hairstyle. Wearing a Costume Hairstyle does not prevent this.
- She is the first class to gain a significant awakening form not inherent to the base character.
- Flame Lord's Awakening Form is purely visual and does not offer any additional lasting benefits, though the passive Inferno does have an effect that applies upon Awakening.
- The edge of Flame Lord's blade is consumed in flames. The fire on her in-game weapon is not animated.
- In Flame Lord's starting animation, her claymore appears in a burst of fire. This suggests that her claymore is made of pure fire energy in this class.
- Interestingly, she holds her claymore with a reverse grip in what appears to be a battle stance, despite never using it that way in combat.