|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Ah, no need to make this complicated. All I need to do is burn all of you down!
[The incarnation of fire, surrounding herself with primordial flames]
Elesis unleashes all her potential,
becoming fire itself that engulfs her enemies in the battlefield.
As the incarnation of fire, she becomes fire itself that burns her enemies to ashes.
As Elesis becomes more comfortable using her flames, she begins to think more about her full potential that still lies dormant.
It's a matter of changing how she contains her energy, not just unleashing more power.
Although turning to ashes is a true possibility if she loses control of the flames, Elesis realizes that it is a risk she has to take in order to unlock her true potential.
"Alright, let's fire up!"
Once she unleashed all her potential, Elesis becomes fire itself causing flames on the battlefield that engulfs her enemies.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Flame Incarnate .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Infernal Blade • Eternal Fire • Blazing Wing
: Flame damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
|Waves of Fire|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Flame Lord can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: ?? 50px.
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) once.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) 15 times.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Door of Inferno
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Flame Lord is the only Elesis class to have an Awakening form.
- When you awaken as a Flame Lord, your hair will change to a more fiery version of her normal hairstyle. Wearing a Costume Hairstyle does not prevent this.
- She is the first class to gain significant awakening form not inherent to the base character.
- Unlike most other characters with awakening based transformations, Flame Lord's does not offer any additional benefits.
- The edge of Flame Lord's blade is consumed in flames. The fire on her in-game weapon is not animated.
- In Flame Lord's starting animation, her claymore appears in a burst of fire. This suggests that her claymore is made of pure fire energy in this class.
- Interestingly, she holds her claymore with a reverse grip in what appears to be a battle stance, despite never using it that way in combat.
|South Korea||플레임 로드||Flame Lord|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||毀焰尊爵||Flame Lord|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||圣焰之主||Sacred Flame Lord|
|Germany||Herrin der Flammen||Flame Lady|
|Spain||Señora de las llamas||Flame Lady|
|France||Maîtresse des flammes||Flame Mistress|
|Italy||Signora delle fiamme||Flame Lady|
|Poland||Władczyni Płomieni||Flame Ruler|
|United Kingdom||Lady of the Flame|
|Brazil||Dama das Chamas||Flame Lady|