The revenge... Starts now.
[The wraith knight who carries the burden of the dead and annihilates enemies]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The wraith knight who carries the wishes of the dead as he walks the path of revenge.
Even though the armor helped slow down the spread of Alterasia, the venom from the mutated Alterasia began to gather in his left arm.
His left arm, drenched with venom, instantly turned anything it touched to ashes.
Raven remembered all the wishes and his precious allies who withered in vain.
Thinking of the moment they will reunite, Raven continues to walk the path of revenge for the dead.
망자들의 염원을 짊어지고 복수의 길을 걷는 망령 기사. 알테라시아로 인해 변이된 나소드의 힘, 발라시아로 주변을 말살하여 재로 만들어버리는 전직.
퐁고족의 도움으로 완성된 레이븐의 갑주는 알테라시아의 침식을 억제해 주었지만, 변이된 알테라시아의 독은 점점 왼손에 고여가기 시작했다. 맹독에 절여진 왼팔은 스치기만 해도 주변의 모든 것들을 순식간에 잿가루로 만들어버렸다. 비명소리 한 번 내지 못하고 재가 되어 사라져가는 것들을 보며 레이븐은 떠올렸다. 덧없이 사라진 그 많은 소망과 바람들, 소중했던 나의 동료들...
‘너희의 고통과 원한... 모두 절대 잊지 않겠다.’
레이븐은 주변의 거슬리는 모든 것들을 소멸시켜가며 다시금 복수의 길을 걸어 나갔다. 이 여정을 이어가다 보면 언젠가는 사랑하는 연인과 동료들에게 닿을 날이 올 것이다.
A phantom knight who carries the will of the dead and walks the path of revenge. A class that uses the power of the Nasod transformed by Alterasia, Valasia, to annihilate and turn his surroundings into ashes.
Raven's armor, completed with the help of the Ponggos, suppressed the erosion of Alterasia. However, the mutated Alterasia's poison began to accumulate in his left hand. Just a touch of his arm seeped in poison turned everything into ashes. Raven remembers seeing things disappear into ashes without making a single sound.
So many hopes and wishes that have vanished in vain, my precious colleagues...
"Your pain and resentment… I will never forget any of it."
Raven went on the path of revenge once again, annihilating all the nuisances around him. As he continues this journey, one day, he will reach his loved ones and comrades.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Invasion • Death Scream • Sharp Thorns
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Revenant can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Revenant) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- As explained in Deathly Guide, people would refer to Raven as a "deathly guide" as his appearance resembled the grim reaper. As a Revenant, in his Awakening form, he appears to resemble a "Wraith Knight", as shown in him wearing more armor. His arm and sword also emits an ominous white glow, akin to a ghostly image.
- The attack outline for his sword combos is changed to white but claw combos retain the red awakening outline.
- While in Awakening mode, Raven speaks in a more chilling tone and has a ghostly echo.
- Revenant's Awakening mode is activated during any stage of Awakening and overwrites all costumes and accessories, similar to Chung's Berserk Mode and Ain's Spiritualism.
- While transformed, the white marks on his neck become more visible, as if his head vanished.
- Revenant's age is listed as unknown, possibly due to the Valasia mutation.
- Revenant is the only Raven class whose blade is double-edged.
- Unlike other Raven classes, Revenant's hair never gets a streak with a different color. His hair color will turn black instead, from his original dark gray.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||死亡騎士||?|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||归魂武者||?|