|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
You don't stand a chance against my weapons.
[Master of Heavy Weaponry, using bullets that maximize lethality]
Using a new hybrid railgun with ultimate piercing capabilities,
Rose can demolish everything in an instant with just one strong hit.
A master of heavy weaponry that utilizes enhanced bullets to maximize destruction. Rose completely demolishes everything with one meaningful yet powerful blast.
When her laser-based weapons failed to pierce her enemies thick armor, Rose started conceptualizing a new weapon that focuses on physical ammunition for stronger impact on contact with her enemies.
"I'll put everything into this one shot!"
A new hybrid railgun, "Supersonic Buster", with the ultimate piercing capability is born with the explosiveness of gunpowder and speed of an electric current. When the gun starts firing, the only thing that remains is a pile of wreckage.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Warhead Force Formula .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Laser Rifle • Quantum Bomb • FM-92 MK2 Lancer SW
|Double Jump Shot|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Tempest Burster can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Tempest Burster) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) once.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 15 times.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
- Tempest Burster is the first Rose to be shown wielding Hand Cannons in her official art. This also means she is the only class in her line (excluding base) to not be depicted wielding a sub-weapon.
- This is also the only class in her line where the goggles she wears are the promo accessory rather than being her default hairstyle.
- The ammunition chambers on her promotional Hand Cannon are capable of spinning. This is only ever seen in her starting animation which always uses her promo weapon.
- Interestingly, in the new command Double Jump Shot, Tempest Burster's dive has a slight tracking ability, unlike her other commands allowing for her to move slightly horizontal on rare occasions when attacking an enemy.
|South Korea||템페스트 버스터||Tempest Burster|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||暴風破壞者||Tempest Burster|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||狂暴神兵||Frenzy Warrior|
|France||Tempête furieuse||Furious Tempest|
|Poland||Łamacz Burzy||Tempest Burster|