|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Which would you prefer? A hole on your head? Or all diced up!
[A cruel heartless slaughterer]
With her chain revolver, Rose immobilize her enemies,
then kill them instantaneously with shots landing right between their eyes.
The restoration of the El exposes Rose to an augmented El energy which amplifies the power of the Dark El within her. The Dark El created by demons whose aim was to destroy Elrios is filled with hate and murderous intent. Rose, unstable with uncertainty and self-blame, becomes consumed by the demonic energy of the Dark El.
"Die... for the princess."
Now, her boundaries between good and evil have been blurred. The only thing that remains is her obsession towards the princess and the traces of blood-stained footprints from her enemies.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Bloody Chain Revolver .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Gun Dance • Western Fire • Bloody Carnival
: Revolver bullet damage is calculated before Death by Revolver.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Black Massacre can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Black Massacre) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) once.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 15 times.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
- Although they're covered by her hair, Black Massare's eyebrows are depicted to be more relaxed instead of frowning.
- Her design features a reoccurring rose sigil. The sigil can be seen on her hat, guns, pants, and even tattooed on her back. Additionally, the roses are often adorned with thorny vines.
- Black Massacre appears to be wearing a type of barbed wire (likely referencing rose vines) as an obi.
|South Korea||블랙 매서커||Black Massacre|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||黑色屠殺者||Black Massacre|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||暮色死神||Twilight Reaper|
|Germany||Schwarze Witwe||Black Widow|
|Spain||Viuda negra||Black Widow|
|France||Veuve noire||Black Widow|
|Italy||Vedova nera||Black Widow|
|Poland||Czarna Wdowa||Black Widow|