Aren't you curious which future awaits us at the edge of the cosmos?
[Observer of Constellations who transcends time and space]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Observer of Constellations who transcends time and space.
Through time spent on research at Seven Tower in the past, Noah learns to control his power though magic.
In pursuit of giving his first companion a corporeal body he can move freely, Noah successfully manages to turn Clamor's soul into spirit form after dedicated research.
When he obtained the power of Celestia, the time entwined with Clamor's memory influences Noah to become mroe mature in both body and mind.
With new found maturity, Noah forges his path as the observer of constellations with his partner.
"궁금하지 않아? 저 우주의 끝에 어떤 미래가 우릴 기다리고 있을지.”
우주의 기억과 현재를 넘나들며 새로운 미래를 개척해 나가는 성좌의 관측자.
클라모르의 인공정령술을 활용해 변질된 힘을 자신만의 방식으로 발전시킨 전직.
과거의 세븐타워에서 클라모르와 보낸 2년여의 시간은 노아에게 많은 영향을 끼쳤다.
강제적인 회귀를 제어하는 것을 넘어 특정 시간대에 머무르는 것이 가능해졌으며,
클라모르의 인공정령술을 활용해 언제 폭주할지 몰랐던 변질된 힘을 마법으로 다룰 수 있게 되었다.
비록 그 모든 과정을 함께했던 파트너는 유물 안에서 보낸 시간을 기억하지 못했지만 지나간 시간과 기억은 사라지는 것이 아니며, 지금 자신의 모습이야말로 쌓아온 역사의 결과임을 이제는 알고 있다.
내 선택으로 만들어갈 미래에 네가 함께했으면 좋겠다.
지금까지 자신을 지탱해주고 힘이 되어준 파트너에게 최소한 자유롭게 움직일 수 있는 몸을 주고 싶었던 노아는 자신의 힘에 인공정령술을 더해 클라모르를 정령화 시키는데 성공한다.
마도구에 갇힌 영혼을 정령화 하는 건 지금까지 그 누구도 성공하지 못했던 일이었으나 본디 정령과 가까운 엘프의 피를 이은 클라모르의 특성과 자신의 가능성을 극대화한 지금의 노아가 함께였기에 가능한 일이었다.
정령화를 성공시키며 노아는 결심한다. 유물 안에서 보낸 시간은 누구도 기억하지 못하는 '없어진 시간'이라고 생각해 지금껏 묶어두었으나, 그 시간이 없었다면 지금의 결과 또한 없었을 터. 이제는 자신만 기억하는 그 중요한 시간들을 없는 것으로 취급할 수는 없다.
유물 안에 머무르기 위해 스스로에게 걸어두었던 시간 마법을 푸는 순간, 묶어두었던 시간들이 일제히 노아의 몸에 영향을 끼쳤다. 2년여의 시간이 한꺼번에 닥친 몸은 급격한 성장을 이뤘지만 이 모습이야말로 지금의 자신에게 걸맞은 모습일 것이다.
"너와 내가 바라는 별빛을 따라가자. 그 끝에 있는 게 무엇이든 내 선택의 결과라면 받아들일 수 있어.”
한층 성장한 몸과 마음을 얻은 노아는 자유로운 몸을 가지게 된 소중한 파트너와 함께 자신의 미래를 스스로 개척해 나가는 성좌의 관측자로서 길을 나선다.
"Aren't you curious which future awaits us at the edge of the cosmos?"
An observer of the constellations who travels between the memories of the cosmos and the present, forging a new future for himself. A class that developed his mutated power in his own way by utilizing Clamor's artificial spirit magic.
The two years spent in the past with Clamor have a profound influence on him. He can now not only stop himself from being returned to the start against his will, but also stay in a specific time period and use his unstable mutated power to his benefit by utilizing Clamor's artificial spirit magic. Though his partner can't remember the time they spent together when Noah was in the relic, he knows the time and the memories will stay with him. Who he is now is the result of his hard work in the past.
"I hope you can join me in the future I will forge with my choice."
Noah wants to give freedom of movement to his friend who's been his strength this entire time. He adds artificial spirit magic to his power to successfully turn Clamor into a spirit. No one was able to turn a soul imprisoned in a magical item into a spirit before, but it was possible because Clamor was a part elf who had a natural affinity to spirits, and Noah had maximized his own potential.
Being able to turn Clamor into a spirit gives Noah pause. He had magically repressed the time he'd spent in the relic, considering it a lost time that no one can remember, but he realizes that the result he's achieved now wouldn't be possible without it. He's been treating that precious time of learning as completely worthless, and yet without that, he couldn't have helped Clamor. The time he spent in the relic matters even if he's the only one to remember it. He accepts the importance of that time and releases the seal he cast on himself to repress it. In that moment, the bound time affects Noah's body all at once. The two years catch up with him instantly and his body ages accordingly, but he feels much more comfortable knowing this appearance suits him
"Let's follow the starlight you and I both wish for. No matter what lies at the end, I can accept it if it's the consequence of my choice."
Noah, his body and mind now matching in age, starts his path as an observer of the constellations who forges his own future. His precious partner walks by his side, liberated with the aid of Noah's new power.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Stella Dust • Ancient One • Serpentarius
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Celestia can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Celestia) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Memory Pieces from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- After advancing to Celestia, as Clamor became a full spirit, Noah is able to resonate more with Clamor, causing both eyes to glow when he awakens. His eyes also glow and his pupils become slits when he fuses with Clamor after using Luminary.
- Although Clamor changed into a spirit, he is still bonded to the sickle, allowing Clamor to assume the form of the sickle or a spirit.
- The design of Clamor changed from being a sickle to more of a shortsword; the blade being more straight and double-sided and the handle shifting to the base of the blade instead of the side.
- After advancing to Celestia, Noah's facial expression will change to him smiling instead of frowning.
- Unlike the other job paths, some of Celestia's skill names are pronounced in English in the Korean version.