|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
I... merely wish to reach the end of this road...
[Slayer of Time, blade master specializing in ultimate speed]
A dedicated swordsman who abandoned his nasod body to achieve pure mastery of the sword as a full-fledged human.
A job class that leaves his Nasod body parts behind to reach new heights as a human swordsman, slashing enemies with utmost speed. Raven has chosen the path of swordsmanship and reached his limit. However, the lingering memories of his past human self seems to hinder with further advancing in his craft.
"If I were to regain my fully human body… perhaps I'll be able to bring my swordsmanship to another level… I will hesitate no longer."
To reach the epitome of swordsmanship, Raven remodels his Nasod arm to be almost identical to his other, still-human, arm. There's no more hesitation, only following this new path that he has forged.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Furious Blade's Determination ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Berserker Blade • Hypersonic Stab • Shockwave - Cutter
|Mini Cutter Wave
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Furious Blade can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Furious Blade) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Raven is prominently shown wielding his sword with his Nasod Arm, in stark contrast to Blade Master who relies as little as possible on it.
- Whereas Blade Master rejects the arm by not using it at all, Furious Blade decides to remodel and utilize the arm as an equal to his human arm.
- The size of Furious Blade's Nasod Arm varies in and out of combat. In towns, his Nasod Arm is now shown to be almost the exact same size as his human arm. In dungeons, his arm maintains similar proportions to his previous arms.
- Curiously, the size of the blade held in his human hand also changes to a smaller size while not in combat.
- Upon advancing to Furious Blade, Raven gains a little white streak of hair.
- It could be inferred that this happened due to Raven accepting the arm's influence, similar to the Rage Hearts path.
|South Korea||퓨리어스 블레이드||Furious Blade|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||狂厄刀鋒||Crazy Doom Blade|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||疾刃武者||Furious Blade Warrior|
|Spain||Aniquilador de la espada||Sword Annihilator|
|France||Lame furieuse||Furious Blade|
|Italy||Lama furiosa||Furious Blade|
|Poland||Wściekłe Ostrze||Furious Blade|
|United Kingdom||Sword Ravager|