|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
From now on, I'll forge my own path.
A master swordsman that has grown up facing difficult trials to become a fierce commander that does not back down from challenges.
No longer obsessed with 'catching up with his sister', Elsword now walks his own path while shouldering everyone's expectations as the Knight of Elrios. Elsword never gave up, even in difficult situations, as he overcame many trials to become stronger. To be closer to his sister, Elsword became a Knight of Velder, eventually working up the ranks to become Lord Knight, the strongest of the knights. But he was discouraged when he met his sister again and realized that Elesis had also become stronger.
His lack of confidence influenced his decision to sacrifice himself in the end. However, when his friends did everything they could to save him, he realized the importance of friendship and decided to believe in himself, just like his friends believe in him. Elsword no longer chases the shadow of his sister but finds his own future to walk towards with everyone he cherishes.
"We will never lose, we'll just get back up every time!"
Elsword will now leave his own mark on history, forging a new path with his hands every step of the way.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Knight Emperor's Resolution .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Sandstorm • Windmill • Sonic Blade
Force Change Skill
Knight Emperor's eyes when casting Absolute Judgement.
- When Knight Emperor enters awakening mode, the bottom half of his eyes will glow in a bright blue color, likely as a result of the El. During Absolute Judgement, his eyes turn blue entirely.
- Knight Emperor wears a turquoise blue gem embedded in a gold frame similar to those worn by the El Masters, especially the one originally worn by Solace.
- Knight Emperor's path is the only path to retain their original job name for the entire line. (Knight, Sword Knight, Lord Knight, and Knight Emperor) (excluding Eve)