|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Luciela "Lu" R. Sourcream||Ciel|
|Weapon||Magic Gauntlets, Demon Summons||Gun Blades, Throwing Knives|
|ESP Collection||Critical Increase|
|Release Date|| 30 November 2017
20 December 2017
20 December 2017
27 December 2017
27 December 2017
18 January 2018
28 June 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 02 January 2020
29 January 2020
29 July 2020
This is the rise of a new demon sovereign. Come Ciel, let us show them the meaning of true terror!
So this is the perfect power of demons ... Lose is inconceivable.
[Lord of Terror, slaughterer of all enemies]
Lu fully gains her power as the Demon Lord, while Ciel becomes a full-fledged demon.
As the Demon Lords of Terror, they bring disaster to their enemies with overwhelming power.
With overwhelming power and teamwork, Lu & Ciel annihilate all forces in the blink of an eye. Lu & Ciel's demonic powers become stronger by accepting the power given by the Demon God of Terror.
"Together, we can become stronger!"
After fighting against stronger enemies, despite Lu's hesitation, Ciel finally persuades her to leave his human side behind to be reborn as a full-fledged demon.
Now, they are no longer tied by contract, but exist as equal beings, as the Demon Rulers of the Abyss.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Supreme Punishment • Summon Darkness • Shackling Chain
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Catastrophe can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Catastrophe) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- Catastrophe's designs appear to partly be based on military officers. This is supported by the meaning behind Lu's previous class name, Chiliarch, and the class's common use of summoning demons.
- During the Nexon Developer Conference, it was stated that the key phrase for Timoria's design was along the lines of "sweet bloody little dictator".
- As Catastrophe, Lu and Ciel's souls become separate again, effectively removing their bond through the soul contract, instead fighting together as separate individuals, in stark contrast to Innocent who fights as a single entity.
- Lu and Ciel as Catastrophe and Aisha as Void Princess/Oz Sorcerer share the trait of being empowered by a Demon God.
- The term τιμωρία (timoria) is Greek for punishment.
- Timoria's wings grow to an impressive size and are fully functional, as shown by Lu flying well above the ground in her portrait. They are also animated in-game, and are her 3rd Job Accessory, taking up the Back slot.
- Timoria's horns become much smoother and more curved, developing into the same bright blue spike as those of Noblesse, showing Lu's increased proficiency with her new Terror powers.
- This is the only job path where Lu doesn't change from her child-like appearance.
- According to the official artbook, Timoria could have grown into her original form like Ishtar but decided to remain in her child-like appearance to keep up with Ciel, though she has come to enjoy appearing as such.
- Building upon Dreadlord's "Assassin" theme, Ciel is depicted wielding throwing knives as his main weapon of choice, his coat being filled with spares.
- He is also seen carrying two smaller versions of his gunblades on his back.
- The buttons on Abysser's coat and the clips in his hair are similar to the ones that Lu had as Chiliarch.
- Ciel loses his last strand of blue hair, it now being fully white as he becomes a full-fledged demon; despite this, there are no signs of any horns, showing Ciel is in complete control of these powers.