|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
This is the rise of a new demon sovereign. Come Ciel, let us show them the meaning of true terror!
So this is the perfect power of demons ... Lose is inconceivable.
[Lord of Terror, slaughterer of all enemies]
Lu fully gains her power as the Demon Lord, while Ciel becomes a full-fledged demon.
As the Demon Lords of Terror, they bring disaster to their enemies with overwhelming power.
With overwhelming power and teamwork, Lu & Ciel annihilate all forces in the blink of an eye. Lu & Ciel's demonic powers become stronger by accepting the power given by the Demon God of Terror.
"Together, we can become stronger!"
After fighting against stronger enemies, despite Lu's hesitation, Ciel finally persuades her to leave his human side behind to be reborn as a full-fledged demon.
Now, they are no longer tied by contract, but exist as equal beings, as the Demon Rulers of the Abyss.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Demon Lord of Terror .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Supreme Punishment • Summon Darkness • Shackling Chain
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Catastrophe can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Catastrophe) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- Catastrophe's designs appear to partly be based on military officers. This is supported by the meaning behind Lu's previous class name, Chiliarch, and the class's common use of summoning demons.
- During the Nexon Developer Conference, it was stated that the key phrase for Timoria's design was along the lines of "sweet bloody little dictator".
- As Catastrophe, Lu and Ciel's souls become separate again, effectively removing their bond through the soul contract, instead fighting together as separate individuals, in stark contrast to Innocent who fights as a single entity.
- The term τιμωρία (timoria) is Greek for punishment.
- Timoria's wings grow to an impressive size and are fully functional, as shown by Lu flying well above the ground in her portrait. They are also animated in-game, and are her 3rd Job Accessory, taking up the Back slot.
- Timoria's horns become much smoother and more curved, developing into the same bright blue spike as those of Noblesse, showing Lu's increased proficiency with her new Terror powers.
- This is the only job path where Lu doesn't change from her child-like appearance.
- According to the official artbook, Timoria could have grown into her original form like Ishtar but decided to remain in her child-like appearance out of respect for Ciel's apparent preferences, though she also has come to enjoy appearing as such.
- Building upon Dreadlord's "Assassin" theme, Ciel is depicted wielding throwing knives as his main weapon of choice, his coat being filled with spares.
- He is also seen carrying two smaller versions of his gunblades on his back.
- The buttons on Abysser's coat and the clips in his hair are similar to the ones that Lu had as Chiliarch.
- Ciel loses his last strand of blue hair, it now being fully white as he becomes a full-fledged demon; despite this, there are no signs of any horns, showing Ciel is in complete control of these powers.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||災禍魔王||Disaster Demon Monarch|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||灾厄魔君||Disaster Demon Monarch|