|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
This is also my destiny. I will no longer escape from it.
[The one who accepts his Nasod power to transcend his human limitations]
Raven uses the destructive power of the Nasod hand to completely obliterate his enemies.
A fighter who uses destructive power of the Nasod hand to completely obliterate his enemies.
Raven finds that the more he tries to control the violent energy from the Nasod Arm, the more the energy runs wild.
Perhaps it's because he still does not accept the Nasod Arm as an actual part of his body as it was forcibly put upon him.
As Raven looks down and stares at his Nasod Arm, he comes to a decision.
"It's time I focus my strength in utilizing what has been a part of me instead of rejecting its power."
As he finally accepts his Nasod Arm, the wild energy coming from the arm begins to calm. His source of torment is now his source of strength, and there is nothing that can stand in his path.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Rage Hearts' Determination .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Valkyrie's Javelin • Nuclear • Wild Charge
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
|Dark Energy Drill
Modify the finishing slam in Reckless Fist's Gatling Sparks combo into a dark energy shockwave with a much bigger impact radius and does not launch.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Rage Hearts can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Rage Hearts) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) once.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 15 times.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Due to Raven's reliance on his Nasod Arm, its influence has caused the majority of his hair to turn white with only small patches of his black hair remaining.
- The plural nature of the class' name, Rage Hearts, is likely symbolic of Raven and his Nasod Arm being two separate beings working as one.
- Raven is much more composed and his rage has stabilized in this path, accepting the Nasod arm and not fighting against its influence.
|South Korea||레이지 하츠||Rage Hearts|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||狂怒武者||Rage Warrior|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||怒炎武者||Rage Warrior|
|Spain||Corazón enfurecido||Rage Heart|
|France||Cœur enragé||Rage Heart|
|Italy||Cuore furioso||Furious Heart|
|Poland||Gniewne Serce||Rage Heart|
|United Kingdom||Rage Heart|