|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will show you the endless potential of a Nasod.
[Queen of Destruction, one to overcome the limits of Nasod programming]
The will to overcome the limits of her programming
rebuilt new codes with the power of El,
reaching new heights that have never been achieved by any other Nasod.
The Black Queen of Destruction that transcended the limits of a Nasod, Eve uses a Nasod Spear with overwhelming destructive capabilities and wing-like drones to maximize her mobility and annihilates all enemies before her.
To rebuild the Nasod Kingdom, Eve always sought for greater power. After overcoming different trials, Eve managed to get a hold of the power of destruction, but only by unlocking the programming that was already inside her.
To fully achieve the future she wanted, Eve had to reflect on her own beliefs to find something beyond what she already knew.
"Right this moment, I shall overcome my own limits."
The El energy within Eve's core reacted to her will and formulates a new code, one that gives her immense power. Becoming a battle Nasod with a whole new realm of capabilities, Eve names her new programing 'Code: Ultimate' and becomes the true queen of destruction.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Code: Ultimate's Key Code .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Queen's Throne • Iron Scraps • Spear Burst
Force Change Skill
Tips and Details
- The new combo can easily be looped but requires rather well timed inputs as it cannot be dash-cancelled. Due to the decent damage output in just 2 commands, it is very KD efficient, and the Nasod Spear used is affected by Reinforced Nasod Weapons as well.
- The full can also still be looped, as enemies are launched within attack range, but is much less consistent in a PvP scenario. However, with a nearby wall, it is a very efficient combo with very low KD values that doesn't build your opponent much MP due to the slow, powerful hit ratio.
- While Eve's previous advancements focused on unlocking more and more of the Exotic Code and pushing the limits of the Queen's Throne, as Code: Ultimate she instead managed to cause her core to develop an entirely new code, the "Ultimate Code".
- It is likely that at this point, due to the introduction of the new Ultimate Code, Eve's power far exceeds that of the original Queen's Throne/Exotic Code that Code:_Q-Proto_00 uses.
- The weapon shown in her artwork is the Odin Spear, which she uses for both her new Nasod Spear combos as well as her Hyper Active, which goes by the same name.
- The concept behind Code Ultimate's artwork was described as "The goddess of steel that dominates the battlefield" during the Nexon Developer's Conference.
|South Korea||코드: 얼티메이트||Code: Ultimate|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||终焉女神||End Goddess|
|Spain||Última de Nasod||Nasod Ultima|
|France||Nasod ultime||Ultimate Nasod|
|Italy||Nasod Ultima||Ultimate Nasod|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Ultima|
|Brazil||Código: Absoluto||Code: Absolute|