A world where all Nasod co-exist peacefully with others,
I believe that's what the new Nasod Kingdom should aim for.
[The benevolent white empress of Nasod]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Benevolent White Empress of Nasod.
As she travels with the El Search Party, Eve begins to feel a connection with beings other than Nasods and realize that the future she envisions is one in which Nasod and humans co-exist peacefully together.
Eve begins a new journey as Code: Esencia for that day when everyone can live together in peace.
“나소드와 모두가 공존하는 세계, 그것이야말로 진정한 나소드 왕국의 재건이라고 생각합니다.”
자애로운 순백의 나소드 황제.
충직한 나소드 소환수를 진두지휘하며 상대를 압도하는 전직.
자신도 모르는 사이 어느새, 나소드만을 생각하던 단순한 사고 회로에서 벗어나 동료들과 수 많은 엘리오스의 존재들을 지켜온 이브.
엘리시온을 지나오며 이브는 스스로에게 많은 것을 질문했다.
오직 나소드만이 존재하는, 나소드만을 위해 존재하는 공간.
내가 진정으로 원한 나소드 왕국은 이런 모습인가? 아버지가 틀렸다고 생각하진 않는다.
하지만 자신이 원하는 나소드 왕국은 엘리시온의 형태가 아님을 깨닫는다.
이브는 동료들이 보여준 ‘유대’와 ‘신뢰’의 힘을 믿고, 자신의 목표를 새로이 한다.
‘난 당신들과 함께할 나소드 왕국을 재건하겠어요. 우린… 친...친구니까요.’
언젠가 모두와 함께할 엘리오스를 위해, 이브는 새로운 여정을 시작한다.
"A world where all Nasod co-exist peacefully with others, I believe that's what the new Nasod Kingdom should aim for."
Eve is the Benevolent White Empress of Nasod, commanding her loyal Nasod summons, leading them to battle.
As she traveled around with the El Search Party, Eve met many different beings in Elrios. Unlike before when rebuilding the Nasods was her only goal, her perspective expands as she becomes friends with the El Search Party and others that she meets along the way.
When she arrives at Elysion, an area with only Nasods, for Nasods, she begins to wonder if that is what she truly wished for when rebuilding the Nasod Kingdom.
A place only for the Nasods... Is this truly what I want? Adrian's method is not wrong... but Elysion is not my ideal form of the Nasod Kingdom.
Putting trust in 'friendship' and 'belief' from her friends, Eve pursues a new goal.
"I want to build a kingdom, in which we can co-exist together. After all, we're... friends, correct?"
Eve begins a new journey for that day when everyone can live together in peace.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Heaven's Fist - Sweeper • Genocide Ripper • Spitfire
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Code: Esencia can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Code: Esencia) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- Esencia is Spanish for "essence" while Essentia is Latin and means the same.
- Code: Esencia's design is inspired by the holy Virgin Mary, with the key concept behind her design being described as "The Benevolent Virgin Mary of the Nasods" during the Nexon Developer's Conference.