|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
A world where all of Nasod co-exist peacefully with others, I believe that's what the new Nasod Kingdom should aim for.
[The benevolent white empress of Nasod]
Eve commands her loyal Nasod summons,
leading them until the rebuilding of a true Nasod Kingdom.
Eve is the Benevolent White Empress of Nasod, commanding her loyal Nasod summons, leading them to battle.
As she traveled around with the El Search Party, Eve met many different beings in Elrios. Unlike before when rebuilding the Nasods was her only goal, her perspective expands as she becomes friends with the El Search Party and others that she meets along the way.
When she arrives at Elysion, an area with only Nasods, for Nasods, she begins to wonder if that is what she truly wished for when rebuilding the Nasod Kingdom.
A place only for the Nasods... Is this truly what I want? Adrian's method is not wrong... but Elysion is not my ideal form of the Nasod Kingdom.
Putting trust in 'friendship' and 'belief' from her friends, Eve pursues a new goal.
"I want to build a kingdom, in which we can co-exist together. After all, we're... friends, correct?"
Eve begins a new journey for that day when everyone can live together in peace.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Code: Esencia's Key Code ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Heaven's Fist - Sweeper • Genocide Ripper • Spitfire
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Code: Esencia can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Code: Esencia) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Ancient Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Nasod Testing Chamber (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Nasod Testing Chamber (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Nasod Testing Chamber (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- Esencia is Spanish for "essence" while Essentia is Latin and means the same.
- Code: Esencia is the only Eve to be depicted expressing emotion in her artwork. She is depicted smiling.
- Code: Esencia's design is inspired by the holy Virgin Mary, with the key concept behind her design being described as "The Benevolent Virgin Mary of the Nasods" during the Nexon Developer's Conference.
|South Korea||코드: 에센시아||Code: Esencia|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||始源女皇||Origin Empress|
|Spain||Essentia nasod||Nasod Essentia|
|France||Nasod essentielle||Essential Nasod|
|Italy||Essentia Nasod||Nasod Essentia|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Essencia|
|Brazil||Código: Essência||Code: Esencia|