|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Let's light it up!
[The strongest magic swordsman with his own Rune sword technique]
Elsword creates his own Rune sword technique using the power of El.
He defeats his enemies with flashy sword technique and various Rune magic.
The strongest magic swordsman who created a new Rune sword technique using the power of El.
With flashy sword techniques and Rune magic of various attributes, the Rune Master can subdue enemies instantly.
After restoring the El, Elsword felt something different about how mana flowed in his body. Coming in direct contact with the El forcibly activated every bit of dormant mana within him. As time passes, it becomes harder and harder for Elsword to control his mana.
"My power has no limits. I can become stronger than anyone!"
Instead of trying to contain his new found power, Elsword decides to unleash it. With explosive mana coursing through his body and his sword, Elsword becomes capable of using skills that no other magic swordsman could attempt before.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Rune Master's Resolution ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Rising Slash • Phoenix Talon • Luna Blade
|Double Launch Burst
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Rune Master can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Rune Master) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- The runes used in Rune Master's portrait are written in Elder Futhark, the oldest form of runic alphabet.
- However, the writings seem to mean absolutely nothing.
- Rune Master wears a short sleeve jacket that's very similar to the one depicted in Rune Slayer's concept art.
- Rune Master's path is the only path where Elsword's eye doesn't change in color.
|South Korea||룬 마스터||Rune Master|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||符文主宰||Rune Dominator|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||符文宗师||Rune Master|
|Spain||Maestro de las runas||Rune Master|
|France||Maître des runes||Rune Master|
|Italy||Specialista delle rune||Rune Specialist|
|Poland||Mistrz Run||Rune Master|
|Brazil||Mestre Rúnico||Rune Master|