Don't be afraid, I'll be by your side.
[The one who guides both the living and the dead]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The guide of all creations who lights the path between the living and the dead.
Ara used to worry that helping the people who suffered from demons, or assisting the holy beasts that lost their home would deter her from her goal of chasing Ran.
But in the process of helping others, Ara realized how she could guide her brother to the right path, and her connection to the holy beasts, led Ara to gaining new perspectives and a better understanding of the world.
Ara gains the power to understand and save both the realm of humans as well as the realm of the holy beasts and becomes the guide that lights the path for all creation.
"두려워하지 말아요. 제가 곁에 있을테니까요."
이승과 영계, 각자의 나아갈 길을 비추는 만물의 인도자. 영수들과의 교감을 바탕으로 하는 강력한 주술을 통해 적을 제압하는 전직.
인간과 영수 양쪽의 시야로 세상을 바라볼 수 있게 된 아라는 문득 깨닫는다.
란이 저지른 일로 시작된 영수들과 함께했던 지금까지의 여정.
한때는 다른 이들을 돕는 일이 오라버니를 되찾는 목적에 방해가 되지 않을까 걱정한 적도 있었지만,
절망에 빠진 사람들이나 갈 곳 잃은 영혼들을 구제하고 다시 일어설 수 있게 돕는 또한 오라버니에게 다가가는 방법 중 하나였음을 알게 되었다.
인간의 세계와 영수의 세계 사이에서 두 세계를 모두 이해하고 아우르며 다스리는 구원의 힘.
이 힘이라면 분명 란에 의해 몸을 빼앗긴 아렌 오라버니뿐만이 아니라 그 너머의 있는 모든 고통받는 이들을 구할 수 있을 터.
아라에게 이제 망설임은 없다.
구제를 반복한 영향일까, 은을 옥죄던 봉인의 힘도 서서히 풀려 아라의 영력은 더욱더 강력해졌다.
"길을 잃고 방황하는 영혼... 그 앞을 비추는 한 줄기 빛이 되어 드리지요.
자, 여러분. 저와 함께 갈까요? "
아라는 갈 곳 잃은 영수뿐만이 아닌 이승의 것과 영계의 것, 모든 것의 나아갈 길을 비추는 만물의 인도자로 거듭난다.
"Don't be afraid, I'll be by your side."
The guide, shining light for all beings to each the human realm and the spirit realm. A class defeating enemies with powerful spells based off spirit connections.
Ara, becoming able to see the world in both the humans and the spirits' perspective comes to a realization. This journey with spirits that begun due to Ran's wrongdoings.
Once, she worried that helping others would hinder her goal, but she began to realize that helping people in despair and lost souls was another way of getting closer to her goal.
The power of salvation coming from the understanding of both worlds. With this power, maybe she'd be able to help Aren get his body back from Ran and help much more others.
There was no more hesitation in Ara's mind. Maybe it was because she kept using this power- the seal on Eun weakened, and Ara's spiritual power became greater.
"To you souls lost and wandering... I shall be the ray of light shining your path onwards. Now, do you wish to come with me?"
Ara becomes the guide for not only beings from the spirit world, but for the beings of human world as well, shining everyone's path.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Iceberg • Moon Rabbit Kick • Fox Shadow
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Surya can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Surya) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Frozen Inferno (寒冰地獄)
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 日天, rather than the English name.
- Surya is the deification of the sun itself in Hinduism. Interestingly, while not part of the Trimurti like the other three paths, Surya is part of the Panchayatana puja instead, which includes Vishnu, Shiva, and Devi (rather than Brahma) in its ranks, being a group of major deities in the Smartism movement of Hinduism.
- This is the only path whose class names are proper terms that are already only two characters in Chinese, bypassing the need for the developers to come up with clever abbreviations, as is the case for the other paths.
- Surya's spear resembles a khakkhara, a staff with metal rings normally used by Buddhist monks, as a nod to her East-Asian Buddhist background.
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||日天 (Rì tiān)||Surya|