|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kuhuhu. If this world must be filled with imperfections, I guess I'll be building my own perfect world.
[The crazed scientist who creates his own perfect virtual world]
The unconventional Dynamo Mutation system allows add to place the battlefield under his complete control.
The crazed scientist who creates his own perfect virtual world.
The unconventional Dynamo Mutation system allows Add to place the battlefield under his complete control.
When he experiments to find a way to return to the past, Add discovers that there is a critical error in his calculations that forbids him to return to his own past. Even if he manages to travel back in time, the past he finds won't be the one that he parted with, each past that he succeeds to go to would be a parallel universe in which another version of himself already exists.
Perhaps the error lies in the obsession with the past itself, the past that has already ceased to exist. In that case, it might be better to create a whole new perfect universe with his own hands.
"Kuhuhu… This is how my world of perfection is formed..!!"
After endless research, Add finally creates his own virtual reality as the true ruler of his universe.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Dynamo Conversion Formula .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Panzer Buster • Install - Starfall • Force Field
|Homing Drone Grenade
After performing Mastermind's Drone Grenade combo, a final larger grenade will be thrown. This last grenade has homing properties.
|Particle Blast Rain 2.0|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Dominator can also learn Force Skills.
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- Dominator's backstory references Diabolic Esper's backstory.
- However, rather than successfully going back in time and becoming insane, Dominator avoids this fate as he predicts this undesirable outcome through his continued research.
- Dominator is shown with a much calmer and level-headed expression, as opposed to Add's other classes, which boast a menacing smile.
- However, his in-game dialogue shows that he is even more arrogant than his other classes.
- Dominator no longer has the cat hood that was present since his base job.
- Oddly, Dominator's wireless headset is part of his promotional top piece instead of his hair, unlike Mastermind. The same applies to Doom Bringer.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||獨裁司令||Dictatorship Commander|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||空间支配者||Space Dominator|