|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date||27 December 2018|
Nisha and I will help make everyone happy!
니셔의 슬픔을 받아들여
니셔를 완전히 이해하게 되고
더욱 찬란한 존재로 거듭납니다. • • •
A brilliant soul that fully embraces her emotions and grows together. The bonds with Nisha are strengthened to turn a former ally into a real friend.
After learning about Nisha's identity, Laby had been troubled the entire time. I told myself I would no longer look away from Nisha. If I accept Nisha, in what form will she remain? Even though we were originally one, now each person has a different personality. If both were to become one, Laby wasn't sure if the two together could still be called 'Nisha' or 'Laby'.
But Laby did not give up. All of the time spent so far and all the troubles overcome by Laby's strength, became the light in the darkness. After being troubled for a while, Laby decided. If we are able to understand each other even more, then Nisha can continue to exist and we will remain together.
“Nisha, teach me about sorrow, and Laby will tell Nisha all about happiness!”
Following Laby's determination to be with each other as partners, Nisha transforms into a form that can fully share her feelings with Laby.
With the promise that we will be together until the light is done.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Oath of Friendship .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Bubble Pong • Sparkle • The Wind Blows
Force Change Skill
- Radiant Soul follows the reveal of what Nisha is during Distorted Memory Gap and her reflecting on the fact in Forgotten Elrian Sanctum. Following the main story, she decides that instead of becoming one entity again, they will both work together to share their sadness and happiness with each other.
- Nisha as Radiant Soul drastically changes to a radiant light to reflect that she is able to accept Laby's happiness.
- The promotional outfit's stockings bear the same petal design that occurs when using any [Laby, I'll Help You!] skill after using I'll Help You!.
- Just like Transcendent Shining Romantica's passives, neither of this class's passives show "Lv.1" on their tooltips, unlike all other 3rd job classes.
|South Korea||라디언트 소울||Radiant Soul|