|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Cease your doubts... Come, follow me to eternal void.
[The master of void, dragging all to his realm of nothingness]
He neutralizes his foes with endless chaos
then completely disintegrate them.
Ain is the Master of Void, reborn from emptiness, sending his enemies back into nothingness with endless chaos.
Once Ain denies the Goddess, and accepts chaos, he began to destroy everything that stands in his path. Even his body was ephemeral, given to him by the Goddess. As such, Ain abandons his meaningless form to be reborn as the true Master of Void. He feels freedom the moment he throws away everything that tied him down along with his physical body and decides to reclaim his body in order to guide others to follow his path.
He was no longer of this world, merely a vestige of chaos.
"I stand here... At the end of all things..."
As the Master of Void, he simultaneously exists everywhere, and nowhere. He guides the pitiful to his realm of Void.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Incarnate of Void .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Schmerz • Reflexion • Gottvergessen Sense
After doing , swipe enemies with henir energy and rush a great distance forward in super armor to perform a scythe uppercut. The uppercut deals hitstun, leaving targets open Scythe appearance varies in normal and Henir mode.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Herrscher can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Herrscher) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Fragment of Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Herrscher is a German term for Ruler.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Regnator, which is Latin for Ruler.
- Ain's body is no longer really alive, as the backstory describes. Instead, it's a shell of his 'true' void form. This is reflected by large portions of his arms, legs, and torso being completely gone, both in his art and in-game model, as well as the animation for his Hyper Active, Zerinnen.
- Unlike Ain's other Spiritualism modes, Herrscher's mark of Henir has a different appearance and is located on the forehead rather than the eyes; this new mark is also the icon for the Hyper Active Zerinnen.
- While the hole in his chest was already there in the artwork of Apostasia in Spiritualism (Henir) mode, this time it is properly modeled in-game as well and it is possible to see through it.
- Due to no longer being strictly alive, Herrscher's age is now officially listed as unknown, with no approximated age given, unlike Ain's other paths.
- The deterioration of Herrscher's limbs is part of the promo avatar.
- Herrscher shares a lot of his design with the Orbis monsters and Chrysalis boss of Forgotten Elrian Sanctum, including a pulsing Eye of Henir in the hole in his chest. As the monsters are a product of Henir as well, this is likely intentional.
- Herrscher and Mad Paradox are the only two 3rd job characters that aren't physical beings.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||終焉叛神||Terminus Apostate|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||统御家||Ruler|