|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Ainchase "Ain" Ishmael|
|Weapon||Pendulum, Projection Weapons, Henir Energy|
|ESP Collection||Damage dealt to Boss Monsters Increase|
|Release Date|| 8 February 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
8 March 2018
22 August 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 27 February 2020
25 March 2020
23 September 2020
Cease your doubts... Come, follow me to eternal void.
[The master of void, dragging all to his realm of nothingness]
He neutralizes his foes with endless chaos then completely disintegrate them.
Ain is the Master of Void, reborn from emptiness, sending his enemies back into nothingness with endless chaos.
Once Ain denies the Goddess, and accepts chaos, he began to destroy everything that stands in his path. Even his body was ephemeral, given to him by the Goddess. As such, Ain abandons his meaningless form to be reborn as the true Master of Void. He feels freedom the moment he throws away everything that tied him down along with his physical body and decides to reclaim his body in order to guide others to follow his path.
He was no longer of this world, merely a vestige of chaos.
"I stand here... At the end of all things..."
As the Master of Void, he simultaneously exists everywhere, and nowhere. He guides the pitiful to his realm of Void.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Schmerz • Reflexion • Gottvergessen Sense
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Herrscher can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Herrscher) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Memory Pieces from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Herrscher is a German term for Ruler.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Regnator, which is Latin for Ruler.
- Herrscher and Mad Paradox are the only two playable characters that aren't really alive anymore in the usual sense. As the backstory describes, Ain's "body" is a mere shell of his 'true' void form, which he uses to interact with the physical world. This is reflected by large portions of his arms, legs, and torso being completely gone, both in his art and in-game model, as well as the animation for his Hyper Active, Zerinnen.
- Unlike Ain's other Spiritualism modes, Herrscher's mark of Henir has a different appearance and is located on the forehead rather than the eyes; this new mark is also the icon for the Hyper Active Zerinnen.
- While the hole in his chest was already there in the artwork of Apostasia in Spiritualism (Henir) mode, this time it is properly modeled in-game as well and it is possible to see through it.
- Due to no longer being strictly alive, Herrscher's age is now officially listed as unknown, with no approximated age given, unlike Ain's other paths.
- The deterioration of Herrscher's limbs is part of the promo avatar.
- Herrscher shares a lot of his design with the Orbis monsters and Chrysalis boss of Forgotten Elrian Sanctum, including a pulsing Eye of Henir in the hole in his chest. As the monsters are a product of Henir as well, this is likely intentional.