I will reveal the truth that has been blinded by ignorance!!
[The immortal who transcended mortality using the Philosopher's Stone]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Immortal who merged with the philosopher's stone and severed her mortality.
As Aisha delved more and more into alchemy, she begins researching about the legendary philospher's stone and finally manages to create one after many dangerous experiments.
What does the world look like if you see through the philosopher's stone?
Aisha achieves immortality by becoming one with the philosopher's stone and is reborn as the immortal Lord Azoth who seeks out knowledge for all eternity, even beyond the ultimate truth.
“인간의 몸으로는 내 갈증을 채울 수 있을 리 만무해...”
‘현자의 돌’과 하나가 되어 영생의 힘을 얻고 필멸의 법칙을 끊어낸 불멸자. 호문쿨루스와 함께 유려한 스킬을 구사하는 전직.
실험에 장시간 노출된 대가가 피부로 느껴질 정도였고, 이제 더 이상 숨길 수 없는 지경에 이르렀다. 외면할 수 없는 단계임이 분명했지만, 아이샤의 관심은 오로지 ‘현자의 돌’ 뿐이었다. 그것만이 세상의 중심처럼 유일해 보였다.
채워지지 않는 호기심과 갈증의 원천, 그리고 수단이었던 몸의 쇠약은 연금술의 최고경지에 이른 아이샤에게는 전혀 문제 되지 않았다. 현자의 돌은 불완전한 신체의 보완을 넘어서, 영생마저도 자신에게 줄 것이다. 그런데...
‘현자의 돌을 통해 본 세계는 어떤 모습일까?’
영생이란 도구일 뿐이다.
한때는 영생을 위해 연금술을 탐구하는 자들을 어리석다고 생각한 때가 있었다. 진리 탐구의 길을 걷는 아이샤에겐 그것이 최종 목표가 아니었으니까. 하지만 막상 영생의 수단을 얻고 나니... 그런 생각을 했던 과거의 자신이 바보같이 느껴졌다. 영생을 얻음으로써 이전에는 알지 못했던 새로운 삶, 수명과 시간에 구애받지 않는 무한한 진리 탐구의 길이 아이샤의 앞에 열린 것이다.
이제는 비로소... 그녀가 원했던 이상 속의 완벽한 무언가를 만들어 낼 때가 되었다.
이제 끝과 마지막은 없다. 진리에 도달하면, 그 너머의 새로운 진리를 찾아 나아갈 뿐. 이 여정에 끝은 있을까? 천재인 아이샤조차도 알 수 없었지만 단 하나 확실한 것이 있다. 끝없는 지식탐구의 늪에서, 아마도 자신은 영원히 빠져나오지 못하리라... 어렴풋이 느낄 뿐이었다.
"Hm, this won't do. It's impossible for a human body to satisfy my thirst now..."
An immortal who became one with the "Philosopher's Stone" and gained the power of eternal life and broke the law of destruction. A former ally who uses fluent skills with Homunculus.
The cost of long-term exposure to her own experiments soon took a toll on her mortal body, eventually showing on her skin to a point where it can no longer be hidden.
It was clear that it was a stage that could not be ignored, but Aisha's interest only lies in the "Philosopher's Stone."
It seemed to be the only thing in the world.
The unfulfilled curiosity, her thirst for knowledge and her body that was weakening the more she continued to pursue her truth-- all of those pose no concern to Aisha, who had reached the highest level of alchemy possible. The Philosopher's stone will go beyond the complement of an imperfect body and will even give you eternal life, yet..
"What does the world look like through the Philosopher's Stone?"
Aisha's answer is that eternal life is merely a tool she must use in her pursuit of the truth.
There was a time when those who sought after alchemy for eternal life were considered foolish.
That wasn't the final goal for Aisha, who was on her journey of seeking the truth. But after getting the means of eternal life...I felt foolish about myself in the past when I thought like that.
By gaining eternal life, a new life that was previously unknown, a path to the infinite exploration of the truth regardless of life and time, opened right in front of Aisha's eyes.
Now... It's time to create something perfect from her ideas.
There is no end now. When you reach the truth, you only move on to find a new truth beyond it.
Is there an end to the sage's journey? Even Aisha, a genius, cannot answer.
And yet, there is only one thing for sure
At the height of your endless pursuit for knowledge, perhaps you will never be able to leave. Me, on the other hand...I could barely feel it anymore.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Enough Mineral • Melting Point • Silver Tree
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Lord Azoth can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Lord Azoth) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Aisha/Gallery
- Azoth is a universal medication or solvent, being the ultimate aim and goal of many alchemical works.
- After fusing with the Philosopher's Stone, Aisha's hair and eyes turn lighter while her pupils turn completely white.
- As a result of fusing with the Philosopher's Stone, Aisha attained immortality.
- Similar to Twilight, part of Lord Azoth's eye is a different shade of purple. Unlike Twilight, however, this is reflected in-game as well.
- Prolonged exposure to alchemical experiments since Mystic Alchemist has caused Aisha's arms to start disintegrating, as shown by burn marks on her hands and beneath her sleeves.