|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
On that day, the Captain of the Red Knights ceased to exist...
[The knight of death, craving for blood]
She walks the path of destruction,
realizing that her insane obsession with revenge
has corrupted her into a crazed demon slaughterer.
As the bloodthirsty knight of death, she uses a forbidden technique that enhances her destructive power by consuming blood.
Though she killed and killed, burning with vengeance for her fallen comrades, the dead did not come back. As she slaughters monsters and demons across Elrios, Elesis begins to realize that her insane obsession, and the dark energy that surrounds her, transformed her into a being like the demons she loathes.
The intent to kill, and thirst for blood is instinctual. Her body, used to utilizing demonic energy has become corrupt irrevocably. Now, there is only one path remaining for her.
"It does not matter if this spells my destruction... I will find every demon and slaughter them to their extinction.”
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Bloody Restraint ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Ejection Buster • Brandish Breaker • Blood Cutter
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Bloody Queen can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Bloody Queen) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Elesis's facial expression in-game becomes even more vacant and empty compared to that of Crimson Avenger upon advancing to Bloody Queen.
- Bloody Queen's eyes become noticeably brighter upon advancing.
- Strangely enough in NA, Bloody Queen's eyes changes to Crimson Avenger's eyes in some of her poses.
- Similar to Yama Raja's progression to her third job, Elesis no longer cares for her humanity and accepts that she has become more demonic than human through her use of the Dark El.
- This can allude to the lack of Velder Knight imagery that is shown throughout this path, e.g. Dark Knight's Velder Scarf and Crimson Avenger's Velder Buckle and Hair-tie.
|South Korea||블러디 퀸||Bloody Queen|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||紅蓮女王||Red Lotus Queen|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||喋血之皇||Bloody Queen|
|Germany||Blutige Königin||Bloody Queen|
|Spain||Reina sangrienta||Bloody Queen|
|France||Reine sanglante||Bloody Queen|
|Italy||Regina sanguinaria||Bloody Queen|
|Poland||Krwawa Królowa||Bloody Queen|
|United Kingdom||Blood Queen|
|Brazil||Rainha Escarlate||Scarlet Queen|