|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Huhuhu... Bow before your true sovereign, the one worthy of the demon throne!
I'll become your shadow, as your shield, as your spear.
Lu/Ciel achieves greater power joining both their powers as one, using the unique feature of an ancient weapon and abyssal spirits.
• • •
Demon sovereigns of the Abyss, supporting one another as each other's shield and spear.
Lu and Ciel utilizes abyssal spirits and an ancient weapon to bring enemies to their knees. Most of Lu's power returns with Ciel's support but he worries that their enemies are also getting stronger.
The contract between them allows Ciel to share half of Lu's power but he wanted to know if they could combine their halves to make a whole. Ciel shares this concern to Lu and she offers a solution.
An ancient weapon called Sefirot Phantasma has the ability to absorb the power of the user. With this weapon as a medium, they could temporarily merge their souls to achieve greater power by combining both of their powers as one. With this new found ability, they are now closer to retrieving the throne.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Demon Lord of Abyss .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Eschaton • Shadow • Magdonic Cannon
Force Change Skill
- Innocent is a rather ironic title, due to the inherent nature of the being Lu is named after in this job change.
- Innocent is the only Lu/Ciel 3rd job class whose icons don't feature the other character in the background. Instead, their icons return to depicting a single character headshot with a colored background.
- While Catastrophe splits Lu and Ciel's souls entirely, Innocent instead fuses them together to combine their powers as a single entity.
- Ishtar is the Mesopotamian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power.
- Over the course of the Innocent path, Lu has slowly begun to regain her former demon powers, causing her to "age" slightly faster than the rest of the El Search Party, appearing as a late teen or young adult.
- Due to the fact that all character models remain the same size and appearance regardless of job path, Lu's in-game model relies on a combination of hovering, camera trickery, and a tiptoe stance to create the illusion of her appearing older and taller during her basic idle pose.
- Ishtar's horns curve outward more and the bright blue spikes present in Noblesse's horns now take up the majority of the horns' length.
- Ishtar's cross marking on both her forehead and back turns very bright blue, rather than the dark blue on Ciel or all her previous advancements.
- The floating crown gems between her horns are part of the promotional costume's top piece.
- She grows two massive wings at her back, far larger than those of Timoria. They are fully animated and functional, and are this class's 3rd job accessory, taking up the Back slot.
- The two wings she had as Noblesse are there as well, acting more like a dress than actual wings. They are part of the promotional costume's bottom piece
- Once again, Lu's magic gauntlets are completely absent in the class portrait; her Soul Spear remains her main weapon of choice.
- The Soul Spear in the artwork is the same one used during Sefirot Phantasma
- The magic gauntlets are designed to mimic her regular gloves in-game, to mask her in-game model requiring it to be there.
- One of the hair ornaments that Lu wears as Noblesse is present on her tail in this class.
- A Chevalier refers to a male member of certain orders of knighthood, usually mounted, and the term means "Knight" in French.
- Strangely, Chevalier's new white blaster is only ever used for the new combo when switching from Lu to Ciel. The blaster for everything else, including skills like Death Sentence of Marbas or even [Mod] Magdonic Cannon, remains the one used as Royal Guard.
- During the 3rd Job advancement cutscene, Royal Guard is wielding the wrong weapon, instead wielding Dreadlord's weapon.
- Continuing from Royal Guard's hair turning to a more noticeable shade of blue, as Chevalier, Ciel's hair becomes an even more lighter shade of blue with hints of cyan, signifying the union between Lu and Ciel without being consumed by demonic energy.
- The change in shade is more noticeable in Chevalier's in-game model as opposed to his artwork, which still uses a similar shade of blue as Royal Guard.