To make sure that tragedies don't repeat again. That is my decision and my will.
[Master of the Shadow, liberated from the shackles]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Master of the Shadow, liberated from the shackles.
A path to revenge.
As he went on his journey, Noah realizes that he can no longer move forward without a clear goal of his own.
Though he found himself in an unfamiliar world, he managed to form new bonds.
After facing the truth, and liberating himself from his obsession on revenge, Noah finally rises as the true master of the shadow.
“의무도 책임도 아니야. 이것이 내 의지.”
그늘진 과거의 기억을 마주하고 스스로를 해방시킨 그림자의 주인.
그림자를 통제하는 것을 넘어 문스톤을 다루던 힘을 활용해 가장 강력한 그림자의 힘을 끌어낼 수 있게 된 전직
복수를 위해 달려온 여정. 세계를 파괴하고 형을 살해한 교단원에게 복수하겠다는 일념만으로 스스로를 채찍질해 지금에 이르렀다. 살아남은 이유 같은 건 고민할 필요도 없다고 생각했지만, 그간 겪은 사건들을 통해 노아는 오롯한 자신만의 목표 없이는 더 나아갈 수 없음을 직감한다.
형이 복수를 원할 리 없다는 건 진즉 알고 있었으나 복수라는 목적이 없었다면 자신은 살아갈 이유조차 찾지 못하고 방황했을 것이다. 상냥한 형은 마지막까지 자신의 안식처가 되어주었지만 형이 전하려 했던 진심을 기억해내고 이 반복이 저주가 아닌 기회임을 알게 된 이상, 더는 어리광만 부리고 있을 순 없다.
자신의 것이 아닌 목표로 내 삶이 아닌 시간을 살아왔으나 지금 살아 숨쉬는 이 시간에는 그간 발버둥 치며 쌓아온 결과가 차곡차곡 쌓여 인연이란 이름으로 존재한다. 더는 소중한 걸 잃고 싶지 않다. 이 시간을 지키기 위해서라도, 자신 같은 피해자가 다시 나오지 않게 하기 위해서라도 가야 할 목표는 명확했다.
“다시 비극이 반복되지 않게 하는 것. 그게 지금의 내 선택이고, 의지니까.”
진실을 마주하고 복수의 강박에서 해방된 노아는 스스로의 의지로 어둠을 걷어내는 그림자의 주인으로 거듭난다.
"There is no duty or responsibility. This is my will."
A journey for revenge. He pushed himself to come this far with the resolve to exact vengeance on the Henir zealot who destroyed the world and murdered his brother. He knew it was pointless to torment himself with figuring out why he was the only survivor. However, thanks to everything he's experienced so far, he realizes that he cannot go on without his own goal.
Noah knew from the beginning that his brother wouldn't want revenge, but without that goal, he would've been lost, without a reason to live. His kind-hearted brother became a safe haven for him even until the last moment, but now that he's remembered the sincerity his brother tried to teach him, and realizing this repetition isn't a curse but a chance, he couldn't stay a child any longer.
Although he lived through a time that wasn't his own because of a goal that wasn't his, the struggles he went through and the bonds he made are his own. He no longer wants to lose what's precious to him. To protect what he has right now, and to make sure no one suffers the same fate as him, the goal he must walk toward became clear.
"I will make sure this tragedy will not be repeated — that is my choice and my will."
Facing the truth, and freeing himself from the pressure of revenge, he becomes a master of the shadow who unveils darkness by his own will.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Boundary • Needle Ice • Silent Abyss
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Dark Mark lasts for 5 seconds which can be stacked up to 3 times. Damage of is increased by 5% per stack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
After doing the standard combo, follow them up with a raising strike then fire shadow energy ahead to continuously strike enemies. The shadow's energy will inflict a Enemy DebuffDark MarkEnemy DebuffDark Mark stack on every hit.
Extend Second Revenger's combo by doing 3 consecutive slashes while in Super Armor. You can change the direction at the start of the slashes by using / after landing.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Liberator can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Liberator) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Memory Pieces from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- Despite stabilizing the mutated Power of Shadow, the mutated Power of the Moon was still unstable, often clashing with Noah weak tolerance for the element, causing headaches and sometimes losing consciousness. He was able to stabilize the power with the help of current Moon El priestess, Darkmoon.
- Unlike the other job paths, Liberator does not gain a awakening or transformation form.
- This is also the only class path that doesn't change Noah's hair color from base job.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||解放之刃||Liberated Blade|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||解放者||Liberator|