Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Leap forward and fire 2 shots backwards. Reload 1 cannonball while leaping.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Magic Damage
|Penetrating Hit||Max Hits||Ammo Reloaded||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||1297%||1||Infinite||2||1||100 MP||N/A||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Magic Damage (Magical)|
|Light Dual Buster||Absorbing Dual Buster|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|40||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||N/A||MP Gain of the skill increased to 200%|
|Remodel Magazine||Intense Showtime||Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- Dual Buster may put you behind enemies, but when used against shield mobs that are blocking, it results in frontal hit (a blocked attack), so they will remain guarding even though you are technically behind the enemy.
- If used backwards (bullets against shield) the attack will count as a back hit.
- In the midst of the skill while in air to the flip at the landing, you are invincible. Useful for dodging security lasers in Altera Core and also dodging the Nasod King's giant chest laser (Used only when the central core is being attacked).
- This also means as long as Chung remains in the air, he will be invincible.
- This skill can be used while in Heavy Stance.
- Dual Buster shots do not have ricocheting properties.
- [Enhanced] Dual Buster in conjunction with with Intense Showtime and Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser's cooldown decrease, the skill can be looped indefinitely on itself so long as you have the MP.
- As Chung lands on the ground and rolls over, the player can cut the end lag of the Skill by initiating a Dash in the direction Chung came from, allowing for quicker movement.
|Shooting Guardian Skills|