|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Leap forward and fire 2 shots backwards. Reload 1 cannonball while leaping.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Penetrating Hit||Max Hits||Ammo Reloaded||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||1297%||1||Infinite||2||1||100 MP||N/A||7 Seconds|
|PvE||1297%||1||Infinite||2||1||100 MP||50 MP||7 Seconds|
|Stage||Light Dual Buster||Absorbing Dual Buster|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Normal||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||N/A||MP Gain of the skill increased to 200%|
|Remodel Magazine||Intense Showtime||Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- Dual Buster may put you behind enemies, but when used against shield mobs that are blocking, it results in frontal hit (a blocked attack), so they will remain guarding even though you are technically behind the enemy.
- If used backwards (bullets against shield) the attack will count as a back hit.
- The skill's iframes last until Chung rolls on the ground, meaning they will last longer when the skill is used from a higher platform. The additional cast from [Enhanced] can also only be used after the roll finishes.
- This skill can be used while in Heavy Stance.
- Dual Buster shots do not have ricocheting properties.
- [Enhanced] Dual Buster in conjunction with with Intense Showtime and Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser's cooldown decrease, the skill can be looped indefinitely on itself so long as you have the MP.
- As Chung lands on the ground and rolls over, the player can cut the end lag of the Skill by initiating a Dash in the direction Chung came from, allowing for quicker movement.
|Shooting Guardian Skills|