Dignity... And victory with glory to the Red Knights!
[A knight that controls the battlefield with her charisma and sword.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A knight that controls the battlefield with her charisma and sword.
While on the heels of some demons in the battle at Feita, Elesis learns of the need of well coordinated strength of the many over individual power.
Elesis ends up taking on the role to train and command the Velder Knights stationed at Feita.
This allowed her time to reflect upon herself as a knight as well.
She now yearns to reach new heights as the Grand Master, the representative knight of Velder.
루렌시아 대륙을 떠돌며 마족에 대해 조사하던 엘리시스는 페이타 전선의 이상징후를 확인한다. 마족과 페이타 병사들이 일진일퇴를 거듭하는 치열한 전장에서 엘리시스는 강인한 개인의 힘 보다 잘 짜인 여럿의 힘이 필요하다는 것을 깨닫는다. 왕국의 주요 임무를 수행하고 충성을 맹세한 기사로서 페이타 병사들을 직접 지휘하고 가르치는 역할을 기꺼이 맡은 엘리시스.
“앞으로 더욱 거세질 마족과의 싸움에서 '그랜드 마스터'로서 저희들을 이끌어 주십시오!”
그들을 지휘하고 가르치며 검술의 기본기에 대해 다시금 돌아보는 기회를 가진 엘리시스는 한 걸음 더 높은 경지에 이르게 된다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Damage is calculated before The Knight-Captain.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Grand Master can job advance to an Empire Sword.
- KR trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'KOG
- NA trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Grand Master is depicted wielding a larger claymore compared to her other classes. However, her claymore is of regular size in-game.
- Grand Master's Skill Cut-in appears to be depicting her using Leap while her Item Mall Skill Cut-in depicts her using War Prelude.
- Grand Master's promotional dress has a golden design at the bottom of her dress, which is similar to the black one on Lord Knight's promotional pants.
- Upon close inspection, even though all of Elesis's skill icons portray her in her given class (or her target on Heavy Stunner), Provoke's icon does not feature Grand Master, or any other Elesis classes, as none of her classes have short hair with a loose strand going backward.