|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
All troops, prepare for battle!!
[A captain of the Velder Knights]
A Knight that specializes in man to man combat and has variety of skills that aid allies in battle.
Elesis continues to search for the demons while getting better at dueling. Hearing of a demon invasion one day, she rushes to Feita and finds a dreadful battle with no end in sight. Once she has realized that a strong, organized army is what she needs to put an end to this turmoil, the Red Knight takes charge and trains Feita’s knights and those sent from Velder.
"We will follow you in the fight against the demons, we believe that you will lead us as the grand leader of us knights, a "Grand Master"!
While taking charge also improves her primary abilities even more, Elesis triumphs over the invaders before long. The knights hail her as their Grand Master, a great leader who has won their allegiance. Hence, the regiment of the Red Knights is formed with Elesis at the helm.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Saber Knight can advance into Grand Master. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Grand Master can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Grand Master's Conviction .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Nasod Scrap Metal from any Nasod monsters in the Altera's dungeons.
- Go to Feita then defeat Durahan in Shrine of Dedication Entrance 2 times.
- Collect 20 Glitter Insignia from any Glitter monsters in the Feita's dungeons then go to Feita.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions showns that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Damage is calculated before The Knight Captain.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Relics of Victory
After doing the standard combo, you can continuously drop mini Swords of Victory's in front.
After doing the standard combo, you can switch to spinning repeatedly. This combo has the same properties as Saber Knight's Furious Windmill combo.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'KOG
- NA trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
Upon the release of Grand Master, Sword of Victory's design has been changed to match her claymore.
- Grand Master and her Transcendence's artwork depicts her wielding a large-sized claymore. This is, however, non-canon as her claymore is of regular size in-game and in all other forms of media.
- Grand Master's Skill Cut-in appears to be depicting her using Leap while her Item Mall Skill Cut-in depicts her using War Prelude.
- Grand Master's promotional dress has a golden design at the bottom of her dress, which is similar to the black one on Lord Knight's promotional pants.
- Upon close inspection, even though all of Elesis's skill icons portray her in her given class (or her target on Heavy Stunner), Provoke's icon does not feature Grand Master, or any other Elesis classes, as neither of her classes have short hair with a loose strand going backward.
|South Korea||그랜드 마스터||Grand Master|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||舞劍聖姬||Holy Lady (Princess/Concubine/Servant) of the Dancing Blade|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||帝剑骑士||Emperor Sword Knight|
|Spain||Gran maestra||Grand Master|
|France||Grand maître||Grand Master|
|Italy||Gran Maestra||Grand Master|
|Poland||Wielki Mistrz||Grand Master|
|Brazil||Grande Mestra||Grand Master|