|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
With all of Empyrean's blessing, go without hesitation.
[A war goddess that guards the princess]
A goddess that appeared on the battlefield to guard the princess. Her battlefield victories and existence will become a legend.
Rose starts to realize that the enemies were becoming too much for her to handle. She needed bigger and stronger explosives but her mobility would suffer making her ineffective in battle. While Rose looked for ways to become stronger, Zero's class change system activated and she was given the power of Freyja, the Goddess of War. With this newfound power, Rose now soars through the battlefield with overwhelming firepower and unstoppable mobility.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Valkyrie can advance into Freyja. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Freyja can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Freyja's Blessing .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 30 Nasod Components from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeons (4-6 recommended).
- Collect 4 King Nasod Cores from King Nasod in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 40 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita's dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Dash Double Musket|
- KR trailer (released together with Freyja) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Freyja) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Freyja All Pose
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Poster of Valkyrie and Freyja shown during their release.
- Freyja is based on the Freyja Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Freyja is a goddess of War and Death in Norse mythology.
- Freyja's musket design bears a greater resemblance to an Assault Rifle as opposed to a musket or shotgun like Rose's other promo muskets.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||芙蕾雅||Freyja|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||弗雷亚||Freyja|