|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Raze everything down!!
Storm Trooper utilizes a giant arsenal of heavy weaponry. The weaponry ranges from grenade launchers, gravity cannons, flame throwers, and many more. Her largest weapon would be the OR-DX, as shown in her artwork and it is used to raze down everything. Because of its destructive powers, the destruction caused is said to be similar to the aftermath of a storm.
Rose begins to feel the limits of her powers as the battle in Altera persists. The Nasods are far too powerful to take on alone for too long. Seeing Rose struggle, Zero, once again stepped in to help Rose transition into her final transformation. Zero handed Rose, Operation Raze, the ultimate battle equipment given to masters of heavy weaponry. With her new-found power, Rose now stands tall on the battlefield as the Master of Battle in Altera.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Heavy Barrel can advance into Storm Trooper. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Storm Trooper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Storm Trooper's Medal .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Gather 5 Nasod Components from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeon (4-6 recommended).
- Gather 4 drops King Nasod (boss) in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Defeat Head of Durahan 4 Times (boss) in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication.
- Collect 40 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita's dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- KR trailer (released together with Heavy Barrel) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Heavy Barrel) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Storm Trooper All Pose
Poster of Heavy Barrel and Storm Trooper shown during their release.
- Storm Trooper is based on the Storm Trooper Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Storm Trooper is depicted only wielding a specific weapon used in one of her skills. This trait is shared with Heavy Barrel. The weapon she is using is from Operation Raze.
- Similar to Noblesse, her skill cut-in is a reference to her starting pose.