Code: Battle Seraph
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
For the resurrection of the Nasod Kingdom.
[A Nasod Queen that utilizes the Dark El and the Moon Stone]
She uses the power of the Dark El and Moon Stone to deliver an even powerful beam and Electron Balls to her enemies.
The Queen of Nasod, who disintergrate her enemies with blinding light.
Eve finds several codes embedded in King Nasod that wasn't in her programming and combines them with her own codes using Moonstone.
With this new code, Code: Battle Seraph, she becomes stronger, but her emotion control circuit malfunctions.
In the end, Eve decides to temporarily seal her emotion control circuit.
All this to rebuild the Nasod Kingdom...
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Electra can advance into Code: Battle Seraph. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code: Battle Seraph can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Code: Battle Seraph's Circuit Chip .
Code: Battle Seraph
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from any Nasod monsters in Altera.
- Collect 3 King Nasod Cores from Nasod King in Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 3 Dark El from Durahan Knight in Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
- Collect 10 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita dungeons.
- Go to Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Spinning Spiral Spectrum
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer by 'KOG'(Translated by 'Kill3rCombo')
- Code: Battle Seraph All Pose
- PvP gameplay by Tiffany
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- A seraph is a type of celestial being, who are often depicted as fiery six-winged angels.
- Although the game and trailer names her as "Code: Battle Seraph", her teaser image names her as only "Battle Seraph".
- Code: Battle Seraph is the only one of Eve's 2nd job that lacks a flower-themed ornament, wearing one as Code: Electra instead.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "코드 미스틱 (Code Mystic)".
|South Korea||코드:배틀세라프||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Japan||コードバトルセラフ||Code Battle Seraph|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||熾天女皇||Seraph Queen|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||炽天女王||Seraph Queen|
|North America||Code Battle Seraph|
|Spain||Serafín de batalla nasod||Nasod Battle Seraph|
|France||Séraphin nasod||Nasod Seraph|
|Italy||Angelo Nasod||Nasod Angel|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Battle Seraph|
|Brazil||Código: Serafim||Code: Seraph|