Code: Battle Seraph
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
For the resurrection of the Nasod Kingdom.
[A Nasod Queen that utilizes the Dark El and the Moon Stone]
She uses the power of the Dark El and Moon Stone to deliver an even powerful beam and Electron Balls to her enemies.
To acquire her next job, Eve searches for the new circuitry, and gathers the moonstone and dark El as potent energy sources. Only, she had not counted on having to give up her emotions—that part of her that made being such good friends with Elsword and the others possible—to make the new code circuit work with her Code Electra configuration.
Yet Eve endures, trusting that her friends will understand and not turn away. She terminates the emotion control circuit and succeeds in installing the new code circuit, turning her into Code Battle Seraph, a powerful, soaring, enhanced laser-emitting fighter, and an unstoppable force destined to usher in the rebirth of the Nasod race.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Electra can advance into Code: Battle Seraph. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code: Battle Seraph can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Code: Battle Seraph's Circuit Chip .
Code: Battle Seraph
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from any Nasod monsters in Altera.
- Collect 3 King Nasod Cores from Nasod King in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 3 Dark El from Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
- Collect 10 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
Spinning Spiral Spectrum
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- A seraph is a type of celestial being, who are often depicted as fiery six-winged angels.
- According to the backstory of Code: Battle Seraph, the code required the powers of the Dark El Stone and the Moonstone, much like how Infinity Sword and Dimension Witch, respectively, relied on the two objects.
- Although the game and trailer names her as "Code: Battle Seraph", her teaser image names her as only "Battle Seraph".
- Code: Battle Seraph is the only one of Eve's 2nd job that lacks a flower-themed ornament, wearing one as Code: Electra instead.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "코드 미스틱 (Code Mystic)".
|South Korea||코드:배틀세라프||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Japan||コードバトルセラフ||Code Battle Seraph|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||熾天女皇||Seraph Queen|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||炽天女王||Seraph Queen|
|North America||Code Battle Seraph|
|Spain||Serafín de batalla nasod||Nasod Battle Seraph|
|France||Séraphin nasod||Nasod Seraph|
|Italy||Angelo Nasod||Nasod Angel|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Battle Seraph|
|Brazil||Código: Serafim||Code: Seraph|