|Language:||English • português do Brasil|
|Weapon||Sickle (Clamor), Moonstone|
|Release Date||14 January 2021|
Want to pull a card?
As his knowledge of magic increases, Noah grows confident that his unexpected return to the place where he started has to do with the mutated power within him, and that if he doesn't take control of it, then he might return to the beginning again at any time.
Not wanting all the time he spent to be in vain, he reaches the Rosso Clan's laboratory while hunting down information related to the El's elemental power. He finds Clamor's inventions in the horrific experiments conducted by the Rosso Clan. He almost begins to doubt Clamor, but the man he knows would never create something for such a dark purpose. Before he can find the truth, he is struck unconscious when someone attacks him out of nowhere, returning him to the starting point once again against his will.
When he opens his eyes in the Temple, the seal on Clamor is once again unbroken. Noah despairs, but soon realizes the relic in the heart of the Temple may hold the clue to both his mutated power and Clamor's past. Even though he was sent back in time, his memories of days spent with Clamor remain with him as part of his own past. Perhaps he will be able to alter the future of this path to be what he wants.
After entering Seven Tower in the past through the relic, he finds out his power of the moon mutated because of the power of the sun. He then uses the knowledge he's learned to figure out a way to stay longer in Clamor's memory.
In Seven Tower, a repository of knowledge lost forever, and a space that's completely cut off from the real world, Noah concentrates on studying the great flow of the sun, moon, and the celestial bodies, as well as the power of time within himself.
Second Class Advancement
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Drop straight down into the ground and create a celestial shockwave.
After throwing two shadow daggers, create a dial in front and have it break away.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Northen Lanox R dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Northen Lanox R dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
|South Korea||스텔라 캐스터||Stellar Caster|