Clamor. Please continue to shine beside me.
[Astrologist who predicts his own destiny]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Astrologist who predicts his own destiny
Noah was attacked at Rosso's lab and was suddenly sent to the past.
Despite his despair at suddenly finding himself in the past, Noah manages to use the relic deep within the Temple of Time to go to the past at Seven Tower where Clamor resides.
Noah decides to remain in the past for a long time to study the sun, the moon, the universe, and his power of time.
마법에 대한 지식이 늘어갈수록 노아는 점차 확신한다. 예기치 못한 회귀는 자신 안에 있는 변질된 힘과 관련이 있으며, 그 힘을 다루지 못한다면 언제고 처음으로 다시 되돌아갈지도 모른다.
지금까지 함께 쌓아온 시간들을 없던 것으로 만들고 싶지 않았던 노아는 엘의 속성과 관련된 정보를 쫓던 중 로쏘 가문의 실험실에 닿게 되고, 그곳에서 일어났던 끔찍한 실험들에 클라모르의 발명품이 연루되어 있다는 사실을 알게된다.
클라모르에 대한 믿음이 흔들린 것도 잠시, 노아는 지금까지 지켜봐 온 클라모르의 모습을 믿기로 결심하고 마음을 다잡는다. 그러나 직후에 이어진 누군가의 습격에 노아는 원치 않게 또 다시 회귀하고 만다.
다시 유적에서 눈을 뜬 노아는 봉인이 풀리기 전으로 돌아가버린 클라모르를 보며 절망과 상실감을 느끼지만 문득 자신이 가진 변질된 힘의 단서와 클라모르의 과거를 유적 심층부에 있을 유물을 통해 알아낼 수 있지도 모른다는 데에 생각이 미친다. 비록 시간이 돌아갔다고 하나 자신에겐 클라모르와 보냈던 시간이 과거로 남아있다. 이게 자신이 선택한 길의 미래라면, 설령 되돌아갔다 하더라도 다시 한번 자신이 원하는 형태로 만들어 갈 수 있을 것이다.
유물을 통해 과거 세븐타워로 들어온 노아는 그곳에 있는 지식과 클라모르의 도움을 통해 달의 힘이 변질된 이유가 태양의 힘 때문임을 알아내고, 새로이 얻은 지식들을 이용해 클라모르의 기억 속에 오랜 시간 머무르는 방법을 찾아낸다.
이제는 현실에서 완전히 사라져버린 지식의 보고 세븐타워. 그리고 현세와 완전히 단절된 공간인 이곳에서 노아는 태양과 달, 천체를 아우르는 거대한 흐름과 자신 안에 있는 시간의 힘에 대한 연구에 매진한다.
As his knowledge of magic increases, Noah grows confident that his unexpected return to the place where he started has to do with the mutated power within him, and that if he doesn't take control of it, then he might return to the beginning again at any time.
Not wanting all the time he spent to be in vain, he reaches the Rosso Clan's laboratory while hunting down information related to the El's elemental power. He finds Clamor's inventions in the horrific experiments conducted by the Rosso Clan. He almost begins to doubt Clamor, but the man he knows would never create something for such a dark purpose. Before he can find the truth, he is struck unconscious when someone attacks him out of nowhere, returning him to the starting point once again against his will.
When he opens his eyes in the Temple, the seal on Clamor is once again unbroken. Noah despairs, but soon realizes the relic in the heart of the Temple may hold the clue to both his mutated power and Clamor's past. Even though he was sent back in time, his memories of days spent with Clamor remain with him as part of his own past. Perhaps he will be able to alter the future of this path to be what he wants.
After entering Seven Tower in the past through the relic, he finds out his power of the moon mutated because of the power of the sun. He then uses the knowledge he's learned to figure out a way to stay longer in Clamor's memory.
In Seven Tower, a repository of knowledge lost forever, and a space that's completely cut off from the real world, Noah concentrates on studying the great flow of the sun, moon, and the celestial bodies, as well as the power of time within himself.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Stellar Caster can job advance to a Celestia.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- During his stay in Clamor's Memory, Noah advanced his studies into Astrology magic, causing his dark grey hair to spread further and changes all his hair to dark grey after advancing to Celestia.
- Similar to Soren Ventus, Noah formed a spiritual contract with Clamor. This causes his left eye to glow yellow when he awakens. This is depicted both on his model as well as his portrait.
- Unlike Noah's other job paths, whose timelines either continue immediately after Clamor's Memory or skip it entirely, in Stellar Caster's timeline, Noah stayed in Clamor's Memory to study magic and gain control over his Power of Time, aging 2 years before exiting. This makes this the only class path to have a different age than their counterparts.
- It's revealed in Celestia's backstory that Noah cast a seal on himself using his Power of Time, repressing the time spent in the memory, enabling him to prolong his stay.
- Clamor's eye is changed to a rotating sundial, with his pupil in the center.
- Stellar Caster's portrait resembles a scrapped design of Bluhen's portrait.