||[Passive] Double casting is possible using elemental magic with the new power of Aether. Press the skill key again to activate a chain skill.
- Chain skills using double casting use 50% of normal MP cost and their damage is decreased to 70%
- 10% Cooldown reduction to the first skill using double casting.
By tapping the skill key twice, you can double cast the following skills.
Tips and Details
- Double casting will not activate if the Chain Skill is currently memorized, nor can you trigger a Chain Skill from a memorized initial skill.
- Chain skills used through double casting will not have their cooldowns activated. (e.g. Double casting Gust Storm > Blizzard Shower will not activate Blizzard Shower's cooldown)
- Chain skills can be activated even if you do not have them on your skill bar.
- Locked skills like Blizzard Shower must be unlocked in order to be double casted.
- Chain skills cannot stack "Upon using Strength Skill, Strength Skill's Damage for 10 seconds +*% (5 Stacks)"'s effect and are not affected by MP Cost stat and traits that alter MP cost like the "Critical" trait.
- You can trigger a chain skill as long as the initial skill's animation hasn't allowed you to start moving again.
- Changed Cyclone to Circle Flame.
- ▼ Chain Skill does 30% less damage.
- ▲ Chain Skill's MP Usage is decreased.
| South Korea
| Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)
||Link Up Casting
| United Kingdom