|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Weight||101 kg/116 kg (with Nasod Arm) (222 lb/255 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 11 February 2010
20 July 2011
31 August 2011
1 February 2012
Weaklings! You're too slow!
Blade Masters are swordsmen that have attained the zenith of fencing skill which is represented by their wind-like steps and rhythmical movement. They embrace softness in great strength, unlike other fencers who merely pursue raw power. Their enemies can never evade their smooth yet fatal attacks aimed at their vital points.
Raven's decision to resist using his Nasod arm has pushed him to further advance his swordsmanship. Taming his rage has enlightened his mind and body to the point where he moves with the wind and uses his blade as a sixth sense. Raven's advancement towards Blade Master will unleash swift devastating fencing skills that inflict fatal wounds on his enemy's vital points. He leaves his enemies injured and numb until their bodies decide to give up. Continue to resist the Nasod arm's overwhelming power and dominate your foes with the advanced skills of a Blade Master!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sword Taker can advance into Blade Master. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Blade Master can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Blade Master's Book of Revelation .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Complete the following:
- Talk to Lento in Feita, then...
- Defeat Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 4 times.
- Defeat the following monsters throughout the Feita region:
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- Added Sword Taker's to Blade Master.
- Added new combo.
- KR trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Advanced Combos by 'Yuunma'
- Although the Blade Master is described as a fencer, his weapon looks more like a katana/scimitar than a rapier used by fencers. His promotional weapon also closely resembles a saber, one of the traditional fencing weapons typically associated with rapid slashes.
- Although fencers mostly thrust and stab with their rapiers, Blade Master executes slashes more than he thrusts.
- Contrary to Blade Master's theme of rejecting his Nasod Arm, he inexplicably gains the ability to generate small black holes out of his Nasod Arm.
- In the original portrait of Blade Master, it would show that Raven had one of his eyes closed. However, in the old UI, it would show that Raven had both eyes open.
- Before the portrait revamp of their 1st job, Blade Master and Reckless Fist shown the most difference in age from their previous jobs.
- Blade Master's Cash Shop Cut-in appears to be depicting him using Wolf Fang, striking a similar pose to the skill's leap.
- The combo image for Slashing Uppercut is edited to match Raven's class after it was moved from Sword Taker. The original image that depicts Sword Taker can be found here.