|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
[A mad scientist who unlocked the full potential of Nasod Armor]
Overpower enemies with the use of the enhanced Nasod Armor.
As Psychic Tracer, Add's thirst for power grows. On his search for a better way to store a large amount of El energy for his Dynamos, Add meets Adel, the chief of Altera, who informs him of the Altera Core's energy handling capacity. He visits the Core to investigate, and with his findings, he succeeds in upgrading the Dynamos.
Now, Add just needs a strong source of power. He locates it in Feita, a place overrun by demons. With Lento's help, he succeeds in changing the demons' dark El into a Moon Stone, and he uses it to perfect his Nasod Armor.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Psychic Tracer can advance into Lunatic Psyker. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Lunatic Psyker can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Power of Madness .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloy from Nasods monsters in Altera's dungeons.
- Collect 3 King Nasod Core from King Nasod in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 3 Dark El from Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
- Collect 10 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita's dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Brawler Barrage
Halfway through Psychic Tracer's Electron Barrage combo, you can choose to extend the combo by holding and pressing to continuously punch up to a maximum of 22 hits instead of the final heavy punch. You may choose to stop halfway through the 20 punches by pressing . The more punches executed, the faster the next set of punches will be.
| Sliding Slam
Halfway through Psychic Tracer's Electron Roundhouse Kick combo, you can choose to extend the combo by holding and pressing to continuously punch back and forth after the first kick. You may choose to stop halfway by pressing .
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- Contrary to Lunatic Psyker's "brawler" design, he actually specializes more in magical attacks than physical attacks.
- Lunatic Psyker's concept art reveals that the Diabolic Armor present in Diabolic Esper's design was originally designed for Lunatic Psyker.
- Lunatic Psyker's promotional costume and artwork features two tail-like belts hanging behind him, a visual nod at this being the path's second job, as Psychic Tracer and Doom Bringer have 1 and 3 such belts respectively.
|South Korea||루나틱 사이커||Lunatic Psyker|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||狂靈者||Lunatic Psyker|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||疯狂灵能者||Lunatic Psyker|